News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Name: Raleigh (ral-ay) Loblewm (low-bloom)

Species: Squirrel

Weapons: N/A

Appearance: Her fur is primarily golden hazel, with a beige underbelly, and two rose-tinted, sienna stripe-like marks starting at the back tips of her pointed ears and flowing over her shoulders, down her back until they cross at the tail before going down the sides of her legs. The tail has the same sienna tint, though it flares out from the root, and is more prevalent on the underside. Her eyes are motley pools of mixed sapphire, royal, and azure blues. She's a bit taller than most other squirrels, and has a slightly fluffier tail. She wears a habit, as is customary, with a dark pine shade; this habit isn't quite as bulky, and was trimmed more closely for her specifically. Instead of a cord, Raleigh uses a short, thin, darker taupe sash.

Personality: Typically joyful and uplifting, she's got smiles to go around, is quite bubbly, and possess a contagious laugh. Patient and understanding, except with herself with whom she is very strict. She loves to spread happiness in whatever form it might take, but does not lack an inkling of mischief. She spends a solid portion of time around the dibbuns, and is well versed in being firm with them while still being her same uplifting self. She is also easily embarrassed, and quick to apologize for even trivial matters.

History: She's a born and bread Redwaller, with both parents still present, and a brother who has since moved out to explore the world. She was always the level-headed child growing up, trying furiously to keep the other dibbuns out of trouble... unless it was her idea (the Cellar Hog won't let her forget about the Strawberry Fizz that got lost in the pond). She was also strangely smart for her age. Raleigh continued on to become one of the infirmary sisters. She has significant knowledge of the anatomy of almost all beasts, and is respected for her steadiness of hand and peace of mind. She's also the go to when a dibbun needs to be brought to the infirmary, which keeps her in very good shape, and is the majority of the reason behind her unique habit... well, after comfort that is. The otters have always been her best friends, always willing to get a little rough or dirty if it meant having a good time. Skipper had always been her favorite even if he was noticeably older than herself, she didn't care. He told her of the Long Patrol often, and eventually taught her their hand-to-hand arts. This practice intrigued the squirrel, and she scrapped with Skipper on a number of occasions while they conversed. She loves Redwall dearly, but also can't help but be a little jealous of her brother who she imagines experiencing quite a lot of excitement.

Other: Raleigh has a very rich, sweet voice, and loves to sing, but is extremely shy to do so around strangers. Her specialty in the infirmary is physical injury and tending/fixing wounds, but more recently she's been learning herbal treatments and how to recognize and cure illness. She has trouble sleeping at times, often climbing to a high place in the dead of night to observe the moon and clouds. Despite being surrounding by those she would call her friends, she finds herself feeling lonely, especially when the otters are away (this adds to her sleep issues).

I believe that's everything.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Sweet. I was wondering if you'd actually finish her today. ;) Now it's just Peony and we shall begin.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Sorry it wasn't sooner, I had a crazy busy day yesterday, and had to get up to work at 7 this morning.  :D Pretty happy with how she turned out though, so not all's bad.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

LT Sandpaw

I added my second character, under Hacklaw.

I figure most of the RPing will be taking place at Redwall.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

You think you'll have this up soon?
It's been a while since Peony's said anything.

The Skarzs

She said she'll get it done. She's away this weekend.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Ay, didn't know that.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Okay, never mind.

I do not have as much time or inspiration as I thought.

Also, being pushy isn't the way to get me to do something because the more you push the less I want to do it.

LT Sandpaw

Like none of us are surprised Flor. ::)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Mm. Alright.
I guess if anyone else wants to take the Abbey Warrior, they can do that, and the RP will begin.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skarzs on January 18, 2017, 07:15:55 PM
Mm. Alright.
I guess if anyone else wants to take the Abbey Warrior, they can do that, and the RP will begin.

Sorry, Skar. I really thought I could do it.

The Skarzs

I'm sorry I pushed. :-\ I was impatient.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Name: Elijah Firetail
Species: Otter
Age (approximate): 31
Role: Abbey Warrior
Weapons (optional): Sword of Martin, sling.
Appearance: Tall and muscular. Light brown fur, hazel eyes. Orange tail. Large scar on the snout.
Personality (optional*): We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
History (optional): Grew up with an otterclan south-east of Redwall until the age of 23, when they were butchered by a rival clan. Elijah was one of four survivors who tried to make it to Redwall before the Otterchief of the rival clan caught up to them. After losing two of his friends, Elijah and his last companion made it to the Abbey. Not wishing to subject Redwall to the otterclans' wrath, the two survivors left as quickly as they came, only stopping for supplies. After a week on the run, constantly looking over their shoulders and sleeping with one eye open, their fatigue caught up to them. Surrounded by the rival clan, Elijah's companion challenged the otterchief to single combat for leadership of the clan. The otterchief won, slaying Elijah's companion, but giving Elijah enough time to stab the otterchief in the back. Elijah led the clan north and told them never to come south again, or he would kill them all, before disappearing. He returned to Redwall several days later, and after showing his prowess in a fight against several particularly brave (or foolish) vermin that tried to break into the Abbey, Elijah earned his position as Abbey Warrior (partially due to the lack of any other candidates), a position he has cherished ever since.
Other: Random name generators are the best.

Name: Darktooth
Species: Ferret
Age (approximate): 28
Role: Hacklaw's Number Two
Weapons (optional): Bow and arrow, cutlass, dagger.
Appearance: Medium height and build. Rotting teeth (hence the name), dark brown fur with white patches, green eyes.
Personality (optional*): Smug and sarcastic, prefers to kill his enemies before they even know he's a threat.
History (optional): Rose to power by killing off all opposition. Not much else is known about him.