News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questers Travels: Journey to Farside

Started by Faiyloe, January 13, 2017, 02:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

[in which direction? you can you east towards the apothecaries, west back to the gates or you can go north towards the towers in the distance]
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rosie Willowwater

Faiyloe

You head north and you reach a large square that goes off in four directions. There are only a few people milling about and a man with a sad looking feather in his hat plays a melancholy tune on a mandolin as he sits on an upturned bucket. To the west, you can see the towers, and now you can even make out some battlements. To the northwest of the square, there is two story building which you could assume is an inn or a tavern due to the drunk man passed out in an empty trough outside. There is a sign out front that reads "The Proverbial Cow". There is also a large building enclosed in a fence to the northeast of the square. A pair of stone horses stand guard on either side of the iron gate.

Groddil

Keep our hand on our coinpurse and enter the Proverbial Cow.

Rosie Willowwater

Faiyloe

The door rings a bell as you enter. The place is rather empty looking. There is a man with a long scraggly beard soaking in his bear as he stares absently out the grimy window. A pair of younger men are playing cards and A fire is starting to burn out in the hearth, a skinny little girl stands behind the counter, she looks far to young to be tending bar. 

Groddil

Faiyloe

When you walk up to the counter you can see that she is standing on a stool behind the bar. She looks to be about 11.

"My dad's over there sir," She said pointing to the man by the window. his head nodded a little and his beard slips further into his drink. "I can help you with anything you need,"

Groddil

Thank her, and ask for a room.

Also ask if Timothy is allowed inside, or if you have to put him out.

Faiyloe

"Your dog's allowed to stay so long as he behaves, that will be 20 coins for a room and another 10 if you want a meal," She says. The Innkeeper starts snoring.

Groddil