Modified
7 (36.8%)
Castaways
4 (21.1%)
Experimental (Classic)
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

James Gryphon

I could look up who uses what theme styles in the database, but I thought a poll would spare me that trouble, and give you a chance to comment on why you use the style that you do.
« Subject to editing »

Rosie Willowwater

I love the hard work you put into this one. (Modified)

Cornflower MM

Default, because Modified is just too much stuff I don't like, Castaways is a bit too blue and I wasn't aware Classic was an option, I thought you were still working on it.

James Gryphon

Classic is still a WIP, but even so it's usable. The main problems with it are little things like borders not yet being like the old ones, that most members probably wouldn't notice.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

*Takes a look* Whoa. Count my vote as Classic, please.

Chipster of Noonvale

Groddil

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on February 11, 2017, 09:51:22 PM
I use the "pre-button, update free" theme because the buttons behave strangely and there's no easy to see mention button..  My favourite theme overall is the one I'm using.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on February 11, 2017, 09:51:22 PM
I use the "pre-button, update free" theme because the "add reply" button is still missing.  My favourite theme overall is the one currently in use on the original forum.
You mean the one in the attachment below?

@Groddil: There is a mention link up at the top of the screen, though, next to the PMs. It's larger than the mentions button. What do you feel makes the button better? Also, which one are you using (that's kinda the whole point of this topic, so that I don't have to ask ;) ).
« Subject to editing »

Chipster of Noonvale

Luftwaffles

I'm a bit surprised by your pick, Chip. Why do you like that most? :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Chipster of Noonvale

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on February 11, 2017, 10:11:50 PM
Quote from: Sierra on February 11, 2017, 10:07:15 PM
I'm a bit surprised by your pick, Chip. Why do you like that most? :)
Because I don't like the parchment background currently in use here, and it's the only theme that doesn't have it.

I see... do you have any scrolling/performance problems caused by it when it is on? Because that has since been fixed.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Chipster of Noonvale

James Gryphon

Hmm, what don't you like about the parchment?
« Subject to editing »

Chipster of Noonvale