Defeat the summon of the person above you.

Started by Groddil, March 20, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

I summon Inigo Montoya because he always says "I am Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."
HE CHARGES INTO BATTLE TO DEFEAT WESTLEY OF FLORIN!

Delthion

I summon brandy, which intoxicates Inigo and makes him fall off a cliff!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

I summon Clogg, because he's always drunk so he can handle brandy!

Groddil

Delthion

I summon the wind, which blows away the leg's ashes. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I summon the ending of the Coriolis Effect and the uneven heating of the earth's surface.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Ashleg

Delthion

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

James Gryphon

* James Gryphon summons the sentence where Cregga was maimed for life by a rat.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

I summon the forum censor, which turns that entire sentence into [ferret] [rat] in [toad] for no apparent [weasel].

James Gryphon

* James Gryphon summons the webmaster, who deletes the forum.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »