MatthiasMan's Next Generation Artwork!!

Started by MatthiasMan, March 24, 2017, 06:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on April 06, 2017, 08:40:56 PM
these all look incredible!! im not sure if youve been asked already, but what do you use to draw? Program, tablet, etc.

I use a Wacom Bamboo tablet.  It's a really outdated tablet but it gets the job done.  I also use Photoshop Elements and a couple other programs. 

Here is what came of Tsarmina.  It's kind of a disappointment in my opinion, could have been a lot better, but I got really lazy.  I just wasn't feeling it.  Refining the face was really hard to execute because the bow was in the way, it was a mistake to sketch it in there first.  Eh, not everything can be a masterpiece, even if I want it to.

Spoiler

[close]

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MatthiasMan

Any other characters you guys want me to draw?

Lady Amber

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Lady Amber on April 10, 2017, 09:37:09 PM
Could you draw Buckler Kordyne?

Surely! Funny though, I haven't read the Sable Queen so I don't know the character.  Redwall Wiki sure comes in handy for this kind of thing.

MatthiasMan

Sorry for the double post, I know mods don't like it but eh it's a necessary update.

I started the lineart for Buckler Kordyne, it'll turn into a military portrait picture I guess.  Majestic and authoritative, y'know?

Spoiler

[close]

Hope you're all liking this so far.

Lady Amber

MatthiasMan

I've been a little slow to work on this, but it's coming along nicely.

Spoiler

[close]

MeadowR

Liking the use of dark and light there! Looking good so far. :) Nice work on Tsarmina, too.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Amber