News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

*Girly scream of excitement*

Started by Luftwaffles, April 09, 2017, 08:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

At last! I can already feel the madness running thru me again ;D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rosie Willowwater

*Wishes I knew what I just watched*

Aimless Gallivanter

: D yes I saw that!! !! I'm very excited. me and my bro love that show.

for those confused, the video reveals the return of an oldish Nickelodeon show, Invader Zim. It was tragically cancelled before it's time, but now it's coming back in movie form!!!
im gay!!!!!!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on April 09, 2017, 02:44:43 PM
: D yes I saw that!! !! I'm very excited. me and my bro love that show.

for those confused, the video reveals the return of an oldish Nickelodeon show, Invader Zim. It was tragically cancelled before it's time, but now it's coming back in movie form!!!

And that movie seems to be none other than "Invader Dib"! I swear, I can barely wait :D!

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Andy

I saw the video back when it was first released, thanks to Twitter.  I am HYPED.  It's even better because I recently rewatched the entire series.  I've always loved Zim and I hope this movie goes over well because I know I'm going to love it. Maybe if the movie does well enough, the series will finally get to come back.  That's probably just wishful thinking, but all the same, the hype for the movie is very real.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

I never saw the series but my cousin (who's way older than me) used to like it.
Gosh, I hope this is 2D animation.

Andy

It should be 2D. The original series was and the style would look horrible in 3D. I don't think they'd want to alienate their fans, especially considering how long the series has been gone.

Luftwaffles

I would be really mad if it is not 2D. I'll say that much.

Wylder Treejumper

I dimly remember having seen this show a couple times. It was amusing, but if I recall correctly I thought it too crude for my tastes.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lutra

...wonders what a *girly scream of excitement* sounds like.... :P

Never really watched many Nicktoon shows.  I always thought them crude and unusual.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ashleg

Looked it up...
Is this essentially an alien version of Pinky and the Brain?

Andy

Kind of.  Not super similar in execution, but definitely similar in concept.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Ashleg on April 22, 2017, 03:13:10 AM
Looked it up...
Is this essentially an alien version of Pinky and the Brain?

It's insane.

And funny. Really funny.

That's all you really need to know.

MatthiasMan

*in Zim voice

Yes. . .

YES!

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESS!