Redwall Abbey Community Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Community forum! Drop by the Introduction Thread to get acquainted with the community.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   New

Author Topic: General topic for asking questions you don't want to start a thread for.  (Read 1134 times)

Ashleg

• Season Namer
  • Abbey Cellarbeast
  • Cellars President
    • View Profile
    • Emperor Ashleg for Cellar President

In the non-main mode, will we be able to create our own characters? And if so, which species will be playable?
"Heed not the rebel who scream REVOLUTION, they have not your interest at heart..."
-Samuel Seabury

DO WE HAVE AN ACCORD?

Wylder Treejumper

• Abbey Glassmaker
  • Holiness to the Lord
    • View Profile

I just want to say, I really appreciate the time you put in working with the community to develop the world. Combat is a feature that is often very appealing to this genre, so it says something about the depth of the work that you are trying to do that spent your time developing the world rather than working on things like combat functions. It is things like that that will win the fanbase for you.
"Behold, many are called, but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen? Because... They do not learn this one lesson- that the rights of the priesthood are inseparably connected to the powers of heaven, and the powers of heaven cannot be controlled nor handled only upon the principles of righteousness." D&C 121:34-36

The following users thanked this post: Jukka the Sling

MeadowRabbit

• Abbey Gatekeeper
  • I'll get to it.
    • View Profile

This looks so exciting! Fb seems to know I'm a Redwall fan and gave me a 'suggested page' for the game a few times on my newsfeed; it was great to see the progress being made. ;D

Will it be likely I will be able to play it on this clunky PC Windows 7 laptop of a few years old now, or even my mac, which is about 10 years old... Worried they won't be fast and up-to-date enough to work properly for the game, but don't want to miss out! :o
~*Meadow*~

UNKN0WN

• Infirmary Aide
  • On an adventure!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Site

Woah! This is kinda cool!  ;D
Yeah, it's too bad I'm only just now learning 3D character animation and missed an opportunity like this.
Hope all goes well at the launch!
“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

Pages: 1 2 [3]   New
Tags: