News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

TALK TO ME< I'M AT SCHOOL

Started by Ashleg, April 18, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Here comes the memes.

Nevermind, you're at school.  Get back to work!

Ashleg

I'm at lunch.

And I feel like $#!%.

Luftwaffles

Shut up, Ashyboy xD

(That was in response of your misfortune comment).

(I sincerely hope you feel better soon).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

Luftwaffles

Oh no, you stepped into Rain's territory ;D

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Andy

It's been so long since I was in a level of school where we had a time specifically for lunch. I used to write terrible songs when I had those, because I am was an emo dork with no friends. :D
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

That's unfortunate.
I sit alone, so I normally just read, but since this website is not banned (as Loamhedge was and it was categorized as a game) I can come on here now.

This is the background on my school laptop. >: 0

wow it doesn't work

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Ashleg on April 18, 2017, 05:18:23 PM
That's unfortunate.
I sit alone, so I normally just read, but since this website is not banned (as Loamhedge was and it was categorized as a game) I can come on here now.

This is the background on my school laptop. >: 0

wow it doesn't work

Categorized as a game? How quaint ;D

And your image doesn't work :P

Andy

Getting on the internet at school wasn't much of a thing when I was in school. There were some school desktops we could use for research, but no one had laptops and our phones (if we had them) were not often capable of getting on the internet. I was sort of secluded from the other kids by choice, though. It was partly anxiety, but it was mostly that I was very full of myself and considered interacting with them to be a waste of time I could use to do something creative.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

https://goo.gl/images/09exTc

^That's my desktop, except I took a screenshot of it so it will be still.

Quote from: Andy on April 18, 2017, 05:23:05 PM
Getting on the internet at school wasn't much of a thing when I was in school. There were some school desktops we could use for research, but no one had laptops and our phones (if we had them) were not often capable of getting on the internet. I was sort of secluded from the other kids by choice, though. It was partly anxiety, but it was mostly that I was very full of myself and considered interacting with them to be a waste of time I could use to do something creative.

I'm secluded by choice as well.
Heck no way I'm sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with other people while eating. If you're close enough to touch me, you're too close.

321tumbler

I'm technically at school too so I guess talking would be fun. So... what is your favorite lunchtime read at this point?

Ashleg

Right now I'm reading The Dark Portal by Robin Jarvis.
A classic mice vs rats story.

321tumbler

Sounds cool!

Well I hope you feel better, soon. I have to go to an actual school building myself. :-\

Ashleg

You guys don't seem to understand.

I'm in a school building.
I'm not in a class, though, I'm in the cafeteria.

Ashleg