News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

BBC The White Queen

Started by rachel25, February 16, 2017, 05:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

An old show now I know, however what with the new season coming out in a few months I was wondering if anyone's watched/loves this stunning, historical show.

Luftwaffles

While I haven't watched it myself, this show must have been recommended to me a thousand times already (and the people who did so sounded really excited about it, so it must be good).

I'm gonna have to check and see if it's on Netflix, since I think that I can afford to watch the ten episodes Wikipedia claims it has.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

rachel25

Yes, it was a ten episode series and actually, a new follow up series is coming out this April. The White Princess. I've been going crazy for it.  :D

MeadowR

I watched it, and shall indeed watch the second series. I can't remember how much I enjoyed it now, though, as it has been a few years. I believe I did like it, for sure. :)

I watch a lot of historical/costume dramas.  ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

I live for historical/costume dramas! I just finished, Pillars of the Earth. I love Strazs stuff and am trying to decide which boxset to buy next.  :D