News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Eulalia! -The Book, and Me Wondering why Everybeast Hates It

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2016, 01:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Why're you named after Mask if Maudie's your favorite, eh?

Honestly I didn't like her much, but that's my opinion. :P

Ungatt Trunn

It has been a pretty long while since I read it, but I don't remember having any grievances with it... I remember that the battle scenes were pretty kool.

The only Redwall book that I remember having a distinct negative opinion about was Marlfox... I remember I got into some pretty heated arguments about my dislike for it on the old forum  :(

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ashleg

Ahuh, Marlfox blended in to the rest--had it not been Raventail I would be indifferent on it.
Well, so did this book.

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

clunylooney

I personally think that Eulalia! is the most OK book ever created. There are some good, some bad, and then almost all of it is OK. I liked the villain, and the main character (forgot his name) and his little buddy were alright. I liked the hare I think. The plateau was cool. the side villains were fun. The Guosim were pretty good in this book. It was mainly the actual plot and adventure that were dull. But I do like Vizka, the fat rat guy, and both of their crews. And like I said, the main guy and Orkwill are pretty good.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me