My Forum FanFic

Started by Søren, April 27, 2016, 01:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Wow, this is great! I want more!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Skyblade

Good work, Sor! This is a really cool and interesting idea, and the story is coming along nicely.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

...once again I am completely useless...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Søren

* Søren stopped writing because no one liked it

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Quote from: Søren on August 29, 2016, 05:02:04 PM
Eh? A whole first page full of people saying "It's amazing" seems to differ?

My main concern is that it needs more of me in it. ;) I guess my part doesn't really come up until a little bit after the beginning, though (after a fair number of y'all had a chance to get settled in on Skype).
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

And my main concern, that in this Forum Fanfic, as in all of them, I am absolutely useless! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

If you want I can write a fanfic where you get your due. 8-) ;)
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Søren

Alright, I'll get back to writing. :)

Skyblade

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 29, 2016, 05:05:15 PM
Quote from: Søren on August 29, 2016, 05:02:04 PM
Eh? A whole first page full of people saying "It's amazing" seems to differ?

Exactly.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Heres a little chapter:

"None of this makes sense!" Said Jukka as she sat in its her friends, listening to the cat Tartar Sauce explain their predicament. "Let me make this clear..." said Tartar Sauce. "...what you know of your lives isn't real. It's a fiction. A fiction run by people of all ages. You've been stuck in a digital realm called the Internet. It's where these people, or users, communicate and interact. It's their workspace, their playpen, their life." "Why can't we remember anything then?" asked Matthias, who was also sitting at the table. Before Tartar Sauce could answer, Skyblade spoke "...Because something went wrong. We're not supposed to be here." Tartar sauce looks at Sky and smiled. "As I thought. Each of you have special abilities or insights. Skyblade here, has an extraordinary perception of reality. Matthias, your leader, is a warrior who instantly learned how to use our weapons." Tartar Sauce looked from left to right. "Follow me everyone".

The group entered into a large open area, with lonely barrels and boxes in corners of the room. Tartar Sauce started talking. "Let's test your abilities. Skyblade and Matthias may sit this one out. We're going to deploy a series of tests on each of you. React on instinct. This chamber has been specially charged with megabits, a type of digital particle that should bring your abilities to the surface." She tapped a button on a pad. Three laser torrents pretruded from the walls. "Um, what is that?" asked Gonff, who was first to be tested. The lasers hummed, then discharged a beam at him. Instinctively, he darted to the other side of the room with lightning speed. "Woah" he exclaimed to himself, and he seemed to simply appear yards away. As if by will he speed across the room. "So he's fast." said Tartar Sauce.
Next to try was Jukka. She stood in the middle of the room, waiting for something to happen. As the lasers above fired at her, she held up her hands in hopeless defense. Suddenly, the laser beam stopped before reaching her. Tartar Sauce took notes. "Interesting. Manipulation of matter and energy."
Søren was next. The lasers fired, and struck Søren in the shoulder. He slid across the floor in pain. "What happened? Why didn't he defend himself?" asked the Grumpy Cat. She went to the monitor to reset the laser patterns to her designed specifications. The lasers activated again and aimed at Søren. He dodged the lasers all across the room. "I know where they're going to shoot before they do." he said. Tartar Sauced stared at Søren. "What am I thinking right now?" He stared back, and his eyes went wide. "Ew." he said. Tartar Sauce have a snarky smile. "Telepathy".

She started to prepare the next subject, but suddenly the ship rocked. A voice came over the comms "CAPTAIN SAUCE, TO THE BRIDGE! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"