News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My Forum FanFic

Started by Søren, April 27, 2016, 01:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Hooray for little chapters! ^_^

Delthion

* Delthion doesn't have any special abilities.

* Delthion is sad...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

I love the superpower I got. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

I like mine a lot :) Good work, Sor!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Banya

Søren, this is awesome! I'm glad you're taking the story further. I'm enjoying the plot and can't wait to read where it goes. I also appreciate the time you give to creating a unique and fitting role for each member.

Perifaen

I love your story Søren. I look forward to reading more. :D
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Søren on August 29, 2016, 05:02:04 PM
* Søren stopped writing because no one liked it

Sometimes it's easy to feel discouraged about writing if it doesn't get the response you want. What matters here is that you enjoy what you're writing, first. I know I'm not much of a comment-er on people's stories (which, being local mod, I should be and seeing this comment is what brought that to my attention - so thank you!), but I think you deserve a reminder about what people think of your story so far in case you're feeling down.

"this is amazing!"

"I laughed so hard several times"

"this is great so far!"

"Soren, this is amazing! Honestly, I'm captivated by the plot so far, and I'm looking forward to the next installment."

"wow, this is great! I want more!"

"awesome chapter!!!"

"This story is coming out wonderfully! Keep up the great work, Soren!" (okay the last one was me, but it's still genuine!)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Maudie

Good job, Sor! Me likey very much! ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3