Count as high as possible before a moderator posts

Started by Gonff, July 04, 2011, 02:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Hey, this post marks this game reaching 1000 pages! Thats a first in this Forums history, and it is a great honor for me to make it happen officially!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Brinty

Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Brinty

Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Lily

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

And with that I must lock this game. It's gotten to 1000 pages, which is a great achievement, but has the potential to cause forum lag. To prevent this from happening, a new topic has been created and the game will continue where this one left off. Things will stay the same, don't worry. :)

*LOCKS TOPIC*