Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Chips, like corn chips?

It depends -- if I have salsa handy, I'd take the chips. Otherwise, the chocolate, because I'm not a huge fan of potato chips or flavored chips.

So with chips or chocolate alone, chocolate.

Would you rather sing a long, long song in front of a million people, or be a stage technician for the person who's singing the song?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Stage technician, definately, I can't sing!

Would you rather McDonalds or Burger King (or Hungry Jack's as it's called over hear)?
Received mostly negative reviews.

James Gryphon

Definitely Burger King.

Would you rather sleep twenty-two hours a day for a month, or sleep just four hours a day for a month?
« Subject to editing »

Gonff

Ummm... I don't know, I don't like to sleep a lot but 4 hours? I'd be grumpy. I guess I'll say 4 hours, but anyone around me better watch out!  ;D

Would you rather have peanut butter or marshmallow in your shake?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

James Gryphon

Quote from: Gonff on July 19, 2011, 01:32:43 PM
Ummm... I don't know, I don't like either, but I say Burger King.
Double answer, but there's no harm in that; I'll answer yours and you can answer mine, and then post the next question after both of ours.

QuoteWould you rather have peanut butter or marshmallow in your shake?
I'd say peanut butter; it can add some real taste to things, like ice cream, whereas marshmallows normally just get in the way.

Edit: Well, there you go. ;) Still, you can post up another question, since I've already done a few.
« Subject to editing »

Gonff

OK, sorry I guess we posted at the same time or something.

Would you rather eat bananas or apples?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

James Gryphon

Yeah, I think so; don't worry about it.

I've had bananas and apples, and I'm fond of both, but I prefer apples because there's more variety of taste and texture; all the bananas I've had are about the same, whereas you can have a sour apple, or a sweeter one.

Would you rather go into a huge "haunted house" attraction for a hour, or sit in a gray, drab room and watch paint dry for six hours?
« Subject to editing »

Gonff

Ugh, another hard one. Hmmm... Maybe the haunted house because I've never been in one. But, if I could have my book in the room, then the room.

Would you rather be outside or inside (your house)?

James Gryphon

Definitely inside; I've never been much of an outdoorsman, and there isn't much of interest to see or do outside my house, from what I've seen. ;)

A lot of people talk about being rich and famous -- but if you had to pick one, would you rather be incredibly rich, or incredibly famous?
« Subject to editing »

Gonff

Rich, even though I don't really want to be rich its better than being famous.

Would you rather swim or bike?

P.S. Are you a moderator? 'cus some places it says you are.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Gonff on July 19, 2011, 01:53:20 PM
Would you rather swim or bike?
Ooh, tricky, 'cuz I can't really do either.

I never had the balance to bike well, and I never had the opportunity to swim... I guess I'd choose swimming. I might luck out and be good at it, whereas I know how I stand (or fall) on two wheels.

P.S. Are you a moderator? 'cus some places it says you are.
Yeah, I got lucky. :)

I don't moderate this forum, but I just got it over at the Redwall discussion forums, so I guess that's still good enough for me to be able to zero out the count in the counting topic. ;)

--

Would you rather read (really read, not just skim) a five-hundred page textbook on your worst subject, or listen to three hours of music that you hate?
« Subject to editing »

Gonff

Maybe read the text book but it depends how much I hate the music.

Would you rather take math or english?

James Gryphon

Well, I was all right at math the last time I was really into it -- okay at algebra, and might've gotten good at geometry with some practice...

... whereas with English, I've never been great at that. I think I can write sentences well, but I can't tell you how I made them. I was always awful at parsing/diagramming sentences.

It depends on what level of math or English, but I'd prefer math.

Would you rather ascend a thousand-step staircase, or take a three hour-long elevator?
« Subject to editing »

Gonff

The elevator

OK, so would you rather take algebra or geometry?

James Gryphon

Probably algebra; it's been a long time, but I remember being all right at that.

Besides, in my last practice test, while I did poorly on both, I flunked geometry much more than I flunked algebra. ;)

Would you rather eat no meat, or eat no sweets, for a month?
« Subject to editing »