News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

No no no no no no no! I'd rather die than live to be 80 years old!

If you had to eat nothing but soggy bread for a year. (The kind that squishes when you bite into it)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Soggy bread was one of my favorite foods when I was little, but I don't think I could handle it now :P I'll pass.

If you couldn't use your left foot for eight months?

James Gryphon

That sounds like it'd be really annoying... but it's only for eight months, and think of all the good that could be done with the money.

I think in this case I'd have to take one for the team.

...if the cause or organization you detest the most would also get an extra million dollars?
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Absolutely not.

If you had to ride the Titan once every hour for two days straight?

Eulaliaaa!

Sounds fun, I would agree to that.

If you had to live in a tent in the middle of a forest and couldn't use your money to buy a house.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

I'd be totally down for that. That sounds like a lot of fun.

If the only currency you were allowed to use was pennies?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

heheh... people would hate me ;D I don't think I could do it, so no.

If you had to kill a baby bunny and make a chicken eat it? (I'm running out of ideas :P )

James Gryphon

That's really sick. No.

...if you had to live your life as a musical, periodically composing and singing songs, on the spot, relevant to what's going on in your life? (And any time the song wasn't good enough, or wasn't loud enough, twenty thousand invisible people that nobody but you could hear would jeer you.)
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Um... I can't sing so save my life, so no.

If you had to do nothing but travel your entire life. (You wouldn't be able to stay at one place for more than a month, and you wouldn't be able to buy any houses)

(@James: really glad you said no to that one :P )

Mhera

Absolutely yes.

If you could only eat off of the McDonald's dollar menu for the next fifteen months?

James Gryphon

No, because they say McDonalds is going to be getting rid of the dollar menu, and I don't want to starve. ;)

...if you had to always introduce yourself, to anyone that you're meeting for the first time, as "Darth Felicia, the Dark Lord of the Sith"? (You would have to say this in fully serious tones, and not correct yourself until no less than five minutes had passed.)
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Not on your life.

If you lost 1000 dollars a day for the rest of your life.

Perifaen

No, it would take less than two weeks to lose the million you just received.

If you could eat only baby food, the kind in the jars, for a month.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

James Gryphon

Sure; delicious and nutritious!

...if you had to faithfully support and vote for the political party you disagree with every election for the rest of your life (doing things like placing signs supporting their candidates in your front yard, putting their bumper stickers on your car(s), and wearing their campaign hats/T-shirts/etc.)?
« Subject to editing »

Perifaen

No.

If you could only take your garbage out every three weeks.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.