News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dibbuns on Strike!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 20, 2016, 02:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Ami ran down the stairs until she almost fell, then she tip toed down carefully and quietly.
"I'mma come too! I wanna get a big stuwubel all for me! Does anyone know how to get to the kitchens quickly? We gonna get tired out if we go too far wi' all dat food."
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

"We swipe a cart! Sister carries da food out onna cart!" Galli squeaked, hopping up and down excitedly.
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

"I fink dere's anadda t'ing o' steps dat goes ta da kichings. I wanna cawwee lots a dwinks."
The fox began looking around for the stairs.

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch had been a little more nervous than the other dibbuns, and only once a fair few had left did he come to join the fun:

"Sawry I take so long! I was nervus! You's takin all the dwinks? We's could be gettin in big troubles for that'n! You sures its okay? What if da buddas and sisstas come?"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Amarith Waterspring

Being one of the older dibbuns, Ami started to take control. "As long as we are quiet they won't know we are down here. It is too dark for them to see anything. We can use the cart until the stairs. Then, we will have to carry the drinks and strudels and pies down to our secret hideout. Ok, who want's to go and get the food, and who wants to stay here and make the hideout better for hidin in?"
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Ro tried to climb out of the barrel she was in, and accidentally toppled it over onto the floor making a loud 'bang' "Oops did I bweak anyf'ing?"

Amarith Waterspring

"Shhhh! You will break our food if you don't be quiet! The sistas and brothas will come for us! Quick, ev'ryone! Hide!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rosie Willowwater

"Hide where?" Ro screeched looking around for a hiding place, and crawled behind a box in the corner

Aimless Gallivanter

Galli scurried to hide between the barrels. "I wanna carry food!" She whispered to Ami.
im gay!!!!!!

Amarith Waterspring

"Ok Ok, Shhhhhhhh. We gotta make sure there is no one that heard Ro, otherwise, no food!"
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Leatho Shellhound

The abbey otter, the shellhound, went to find him self a cool drink after the hot days work in mossflower woods. Hearing a funny noise he went quikly down the steps with his rudder tail thumping behind him.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Aimless Gallivanter

Galli hushed up quickly when she heard footsteps and sunk further into the shadows between the barrels.
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch whimpered in terror -

"We's gonna get caught! We's gonna get caught! I knew I shudda stayed in bed!"

Desperately, he dove into the corner with Ro - grinning sheepishly and whispering

"We' gonna be in big big trubble!"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Groddy giggled slightly as he heard Leatho descending one set of stairs. The little fox grabbed his slingshot and rushed up the second  staircase into the kitchen. Groddy smirked. Completely deserted. The fox dived into a nearby cupboard and pulled it shut. He almost cried out with glee. The entire cupboard was stacked full of delicious treats. Groddy crawled over them into the back corner, where he began gorging himself on a large pastie.

Rosie Willowwater

Ro smiled and hugged Fatch, "Its gunna be okay, Ami 'nd Galli are the smart'test dibbuns here" she whispered trying not to be seen.