2 (16.7%)
Teal  
1 (8.3%)
No One
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Rosie Willowwater

Amarith Waterspring

I guess I'll join, but I am really bad at keeping up with this sort of thing, so apologies in advance.  :) :-X
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rosie Willowwater

YAY PERSON!! :P

I'll start telling people roles now. :)

By the way, I changed the amount of Mafia to two.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Feles

Wait, so once this starts we discuss in character, right?
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Maudie

So, I'm gonna have to bow out. Sorry. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

The pitch blackness, the piercing silence of the room crawled through the skin of each of the ten subjects. Some crying, some muttering to themselves trying to comprehend the entire situation, and the rest doing what little they could to comfort the crying ones. It all echoed in that cold heartless room. Suddenly, one of the subjects stood up "I know we've all been through things. Things no one needs to go through. So to lighten the mood I think we should each introduce ourselves. I'm... Er... Rose Pink." All of the heads turned when they heard Rose Pink speak up. They all slowly began to reply with names like Blue, Yellow, Red, Brown, Lime Green, Purple, Navy, Maroon, and Teal. After a couple of people replied they started to get skeptical. "This is... odd. Do any of you know if these colors mean anything?". One of the people comforting the crying ones spoke up, "I don't know, but we shouldn't say too much. You never know who might be watching". "Fair point. I guess we should go back to the somber dullness and sobbing as we were before. That sure helped". Lime green sat back down on the floor, hurt. "No need to be rude, they were only trying to keep all of us safe. There's only so much we know and what we do we shouldn't say. We should all just lie low till this all blows over. Or do you have a better idea on getting us out of here? ". "You really haven't noticed the fact that we've barely gotten any food? They're trying to make us desperate. They're waiting until we snap". Purple walked backed to the corner of the room. "I - I hadn't noticed that...". "There. Now, I think we should find the reason we're in here. Do any of you have any ideas?". The room was silent. "Well I guess I'm going to have to take control again. You know what I think? I think this is a test. I know for a fact you were all taken away and talked to before you were put in here. All of you are either untrusting or untrustworthy. And I have an ide-" A shower of sparks lit the room and Rose Pink fell to the floor. Screams and sounds of panic came from all corners of the room. Maroon, Red, and Blue rushed to Rose Pink. Feeling her for a pulse they felt the cold hard touch of steel. "Wha- what? She's a camera. Or a robot with a camera. Programmed with millions of phrases to tell us when we said the right thing". Maroon felt around some more and their hand grazed over a hole the size of a bullet. "I think I found the reason for her malfunction. She was shot." A collective gasp was heard "I-I really don't know what to think. But what I do know is that one of you is holding a weapon that could kill us all. It's only a matter of time before you do. I think it would be best to take a vote. Some people have been acting pretty suspicious don't you think?"

Overview: Rose Pink the non-member has been shot and only one of the mafias is to blame so far.

DAY 1 has begun.
There are 3 clues in the story

Please submit your votes once you've come to a decision on who to vote out.
You've all received PMs. Mafia and Doctor, please wait until NIGHT 1 to say who you want to save/kill.

Anonymous

So, if nobody heard the gunshot, I'm assuming their gun is silenced? Great. What about muzzle flash? I'm guessing we can't see that either. :-\

Anonymous

I'm assuming the shower of sparks that lit the room were the muzzle flash.

But does the details of the gunshot really matter?
-Maroon

Anonymous

I would have thought that the sparks were from when the bullet hit the robot.

Either way, just being cautious. The more you know.

Anonymous

Woohoo this is very mysterious! ;D

So, a few things.  We don't have much to go on.  Since we're all posting anonymously, we can't rely on other players' posting patterns in previous games.  We have nothing to go on but the clues in the story, which, as Skyblade would say, aren't always reliable.  But we don't have anything else, so...

I think Lime Green is a doctor, since they warn that someone may be watching.  It's unlikely that Maroon, Red or Blue killed Rose Pink, since they rushed to her after she was dead.  I'm not saying they are innocent, just that they're not responsible for the murder this time.

I am not voting yet.  I will have to think about it more, and see what other players have to say.

Anonymous

Even though we're anonymous, I think I know who at least two of them are,  based simply off their language styles. But anyway. :P

I've got a bad feeling about Maroon. See, how would Maroon know that Rose Pink was programmed to say "millions of leashes to tell us when we said the right thing"? No one has any idea what's going on or where they are, yet, Maroon knows the specifics of the discovered robot.

[rat]I hope no one saw that, when I posted and forgot to hit anonymous.

Anonymous

I'd vote Maroon as well, for the same reason as Lime Green.

Anonymous

I have to agree with Blue and Lime Green as well.

Anonymous

Going off what's already been said, I'm inclined to agree. It's supposed to be pitch black, and yet Maroon can tell what Rose Pink is on touch and sparks alone.