News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Argj (Blaggut) vs. Arya (Cornflower MM)

Started by Cornflower MM, January 22, 2014, 08:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry it took me so long. Kind forgot to check the OOC:

BIC: Arya was walking toward the Great Cliffs Of Mossflower, just walking along and thinking, like she usually did. She stopped and squinted at the edge of the cliff. Is that a nest? Nah, probably not...Well, I'll take my chances of any Momma birds.

Blaggut

Ooc: It. A ok.  ;)

Bic: Falcons have sharp eyes and ears. The bird was watching the creature scurry along. His mate was hunting to feed the eyases. One of his eyases cried out for food. "Pseeeee! Food papa! Fooood! Papa, food!" He could leave his perch for a moment. The creature would make a good quick meal for the three eyases. He checked once more, making sure no predators lurked, and lunged, talons first, at the mouse. "Kree Kree Kree Kreeeeee!!!"
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

OOC: Mouse? She's a SQUIRREL! And I thought Argj was a female...??

BIC: Arya heard a "Kree Kree Kree Kreeeeee!!!" and looked up, alarmed. There, coming rapidly closer was a falcon. She grabbed her bow and strung it quickly, keeping an eye on the bird at all times. She finished stringing it and nocked an aimed. She called up to the bird, "Hey, featherbag! I don't mean you any harm, but I'll shoot you if I have to! I'm not out for eggs or young ones!"

Blaggut

Ooc: Oopsie. And I changed it in the OOC I think.

Bic: The falcon opened his wings. He flew into a tree, behind the branches. He ignored the squirrels "begging" cries as he called them. His eyases needed food. If they didn't have it soon, they would get hunger streaks on their wings. His mate could even be dead. If they got hunger streaks, they could break their wings...
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Arya saw him go behind the tree. She ready'd hee bow to shoot at even the sligfhtest moment. "I know you're there! Come out and fight paw to claw!"

Blaggut

The bird swooped straight toward the squirrel. Dodging would be nearly impossible, his wingspan being many times her size.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

She shot her arrow, and drew her sword, hoping it wouldn't catch in the scabbard as it was so fond of doing. Thankfully, it didn't and when it was clear she started slashing nilly-willy with it, while retreating.

Blaggut

Argj swooped upward just in time. He flew back down, claws outstretched.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Arya started slashing faster, and retreated faster too. She hoped she could keep it up for a few more minutes, but her arm was getting tired.

Blaggut

The bird attempted to gain flight again, but the flapping merely slowed the fall. He got a nasty gash on his lower stomach, and fell, luckily claw first, on the ground. He stabbed his beak downward, pointing at the squirrels body.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Arya saw the beak coming downward, and hit out at it with her fist, hoping to knock it aside. She succeeded, but not fully. The male's beak cut her side, and she was lucky it was not higher and to the right, or she'd be dead squirrel. Arya spotted a rock just in her reach, and she grabbed and tried to slam it into the bird, nowhere anything fatal. She was just trying to get the bird off of her by using gravity.

Blaggut

The bird took the rock just above his leg. He flew up a bit and contemplated. 'Is this really worth one squirrel?' Then his chicks started screaming almost deafeningly. They might allready be doomed to have hunger streaks. His mate could even be dead! He flew higher then dove toward the earth, slowing his fall and landing claw first. Time to try claw-to-break warfare.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Arya had scrambled up when the falcon had flew off, and when he returned she sighed and rolled her eyes. "Seriously? How is that when I don't want trouble foronce, it comes to me?" She said, then moved to her 'ready' stance, tryng to ignore the twinge that came from her side.

Blaggut

The falcon swept his beak toward her left side, but sneakily sent his opposite claw at her side.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Arya saw the beak, but not the claw. She swung at the falcon's beak, her sword coming from the right side. She aimed to hit his beak in such a way that her sword would hit the bit of the top half the hangs down, hopefully cut it off, and do some damamge in his mouth. She hoped it would work. The claw caught her unawares, and sliced her side open. She carried on with her swing, but then doulbed over in pain.