News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

On the subject of reptiles and amphibians in Redwall

Started by willruth, March 19, 2014, 02:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willruth

Hey, this is my first self-made thread!! :)

But anyway,I am a reptile+Redwall enthusiast and I was wondering:

If there are so many giant hordes of reptiles/amphibians in Redwall, why don't they form into a single massive,gigantic horde like vermin do...

321tumbler

Maybe they don't know how many different groups there are. Welcome to the forum!

The Skarzs

I've already welcomed you, but welcome again!
It's possible that with the amount of different kinds of amphibians and such creatures that it would be impossible to keep a steady leader.
Or they aren't like vermin inasmuch as they are more concerned with keeping their own territory than getting more of it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 19, 2014, 04:47:30 PM
I've already welcomed you, but welcome again!
It's possible that with the amount of different kinds of amphibians and such creatures that it would be impossible to keep a steady leader.
Or they aren't like vermin inasmuch as they are more concerned with keeping their own territory than getting more of it.
I agree with you. They are probably more like the good people. They enjoy their own land and don't think it a necessity to acquire more.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Amber

I agree. They don't really want to gain more land, and I don't think they would want to conquer Redwall or any other place like that. But, someone could write a fanfic about it. :)

321tumbler

willruth

I think you are right all of you.

But what about the odd newt or toad by the streambank?I guess there are enough of those to form at least a few small hordes to conquer a land for themselves? ??? ???

The Skarzs

Their habitat is wetlands; they wouldn't have much use of a drier place like Salamandastron or any of the plains areas.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

willruth

See the Fanfiction requests and trades thread for my idea. :) :) :) :)

willruth

Sorry for the double post,BUT IS ANYONE THERE!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

The Skarzs

There is a modify click-thingy beside your post.

Anyhow, yep! We are alive.
Your fanfic request and trade idea you had is interesting, but I can't think of a way I would be able to write it and make it interesting. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

I would love to writ a fan-fic about it, but I have limited my self to writing fan-tics in summer as I usually take a really long time during the school year.

Kitsune

The lizards are very territorial; they probably wouldn't want to share anything with anybody (including rule, so all they would do is argue about who should be in charge of the whole horde and not get anywhere).