News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Recordings of Shogun Soske, younger brother of Shogun Tsuzuku, and fourth son of Grand Master Sandokhan.

After the events of my brothers death I have become shogun. Davidari the Warrior has proposed to Lady Hylia Voh and they are living happily in Davidari's tribe. Kalia the bat has become my personal advisor. There have not been any sightings of Dari for a long time though. Strange.. The Wildfires are expecting another little wildcat and have moved back to Redwall Abbey. Brock and Razer have moved here in Jima and tend to visit each other alot. Ole Clayclaw has decided to move into Davidari's tribe. Chelonia and Much; now that's a strange pair. They both live on different contenants but still visit each other alot. Much is now the chieftan of Noonvale and Chelonia still lives in Jima.
   Sincerly,
     Shogun Saske...

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Nooooooo! I'm leaving from the 19th to the 28th!!!  :'( I won't be able to post during that period... How will I join your next one?   :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Maybe you could PM your character to Alf? and he could RP it until you get back?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Lol, the characters I'm using are far to secret for someone else to RP them.... I'm kinda trying to get people used to them incognito for a giagantic in-the-works project I'm working on.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

OOC: Oh, that's a problem. Suppose it's time for this to go in completed roleplays.

AbbotAlf0805

Leatho Shellhound

I am away for one day and the RP finishes.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Ah, that's just what happens, don't feel down I was left behind on the first two.

Skyblade

Same here. Oh well. Mods, please lock and move to the completed roleplays, thanks.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

OOC:  It's finished?!?!  I left for one day and you finished it?!?!  Oh well lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805