The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

In the land of Southsward Davidari the Warrior was traveling with a raiding party. They stopped for a break and Davidari asked his second-in-command, Clayclaw, "How long until we can reach Floret?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: could Fox be part of your raiding party?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Clayclaw scrathed his snout, "Oi doawn't know, zurr 'vi'ri, et cud take ee cupple o' days at ee least, fuor days at ee moast."

Rainshadow

OOC:  So, where are they, is it near enough to Redwall to have Jag join them, and should Chelonia be there?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Hey Rain, have you read the bellmaker.....if so than you will know how far we are from Redwall.

BIC: Fox the mouse maid had been scouting ahead and had seen the castle. "Davidari sir. I have seen Floret about one days march from here." said Fox
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Would you mind waiting till I get back from LDC for the big stuff to start happening? Or do you plan on being done with it by the time I get back?  :D (no seriously, these RPs take somewhat of a week).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

OOC: Could one of you step in Leeft's burrow?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: AH! Ok Rain yes you can join up and meet em. Yes we can WONWILL.

BIC: "Good." said Daviadri, "We will stay here for the night."

W0NWILL

"Oi'll dig unner ee tree an' make sleepin' places in ee roots."

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 17, 2012, 06:22:07 PM
OOC: AH! Ok Rain yes you can join up and meet em. Yes we can WONWILL.

BIC: "Good." said Daviadri, "We will stay here for the night."

OOC: What was the "Ah!" for?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

Rainshadow

OOC:  I haven't read the Bellmaker for the longest time.

BIC:  Jag was sitting next to Chelonia, wishing that Shadow could be with him.  But Shadow was at Redwall taking care of Talon and Holm.  She'd be alright, but he still missed her.  "Good," said Chelonia.  "I'm tired from all of this hiking.  I want to sleep."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

As they were settling down two mice jumped out of the darkness and pointed their longswords at them.