Hidden Within the Walls RP thread

Started by rachel25, October 07, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Oh, Sister Lupine, It's fine, really!! Are you alright?? i hope i didn't hurt you!!" Bryony walks a little way with the good Sister "Why is everyone so excited?? Is there going to be a Feast?"

rachel25

Sister Lupine shook her head. "No, I am putting on a Musical of the life of our first Abbey Champion, Martin the Warrior. He is the mouse on the great Taperstry in Great Hall. His sword is the one Cien carries, it is tradition that all the Abbey Champions carry the Great Sword of Martin."
Cien poked his head into Cavern Hole where breakfast was still taking place. He strode in and sat down at the nearest table to the door, and began to spread some scones with blackcurrant jam. 

Cornflower MM

Oh, a Musical?? Wow!! sounds exciting!! I can't wait to see it! Er, when exactly ARE you performing?? I have some Business in Mossflower shortly...

rachel25

Sister Lupine smiled prettily and opened the Abbey door. "Oh I'm going to hold some auditions today. And when that's down with me and the young ones will rehearse until I think we're ready."
Cien munched happily on his scone, going over the nights events in his head. It was strange but then again it was late and the little mice might have imagined the whole thing.

Abbess Fern sat at the top of the table in Cavern Hole, she too was going over the nights events. She smiled as a little vole sitting next to Cien started to eat the sea otters breakfast. His mind seemed to be else where too.   

Cornflower MM

Oh, Really??? Can i audition, Sister?? It sounds like fun!!

rachel25

Sister Lupine thought for a moment. "Hmmm, you could if you wanted to. I do need some older beasts to play some of the more complicated roles. If you would like yes you could audition. But it does depend on how well you sing." The good Sister smiled and walked off in the direction of Cavern Hole. 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Glirid munched away at an apple. He liked apples, they were very appley! He sat there wondering if that dragonmonsterthingamajig would come out again tonight like it did last night. It had sounded very scary when he had heard it. He shivered. He hoped that it stayed away tonight.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Melina sat down next to Glirid. 'So, I heard about some kind of monster that showed up last night. Did you see it?' She liked hearing the dibbuns' silly stories and she was inwardly curious about this dragon ghost thing that they claimed to have seen.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rachel25

Cien who had eaten his fill wandered down to the Cellars. Jerry the Cellarhog might need help testing last Autumns October Ale, and Cien always loved helping other creatures. Especially if they worked in the Cellars.

~~~~
Sister Lupine shook her head as she pasted the door that lead down to the Cellars. She was sure the off key singing that she could was coming from the Cellars. "Huh if anyone needs singing listings it's whoevers down there doing  their best impression of a dying duck."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"No, Badgermum." Glirid said, munching away on another apple. "But I heard it. It was scary! It wen' like this!" and he proceeded to make a sound in imitation of the dragonmonsterthingamajig.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Sister Lupine was walking past when she heard what Glirid said. She smiled, the Dibbuns all had such wonderful imaginations.

Cornflower MM

As Bryony wandered on her way, she thought "Singing??? Well it isn't my strong point, well, Maybe it is...I've never really sung in front of an audience before..."

Hello, Melina, Glirid. Do you know where the Auditions are taking place?? I thought I might try, Although I've never really sung before!

rachel25

Cien had left the Cellars to get some tankards from the kitchen for Jerry. When he heard Bryony talking about the auditions he said. "Oh Sister Lupine was going to hold them in the Orchard at noon. She hasn't exactly spread the word widely, she only told the Dibbuns. But then again the Dibbuns would spread the word for he, guess the didn't get as far as you."
After he was finished he strode off in the direction of the kitchens singing quietly to himself. "The morning gold light rises and fills me with faith for the new day.
When the deep blue waves of the far western sea break themselves upon the far away shore.
My soul weeps for I wish I could share this with you.
I hear the seabird on the wing, calling me home to you again.
Your voice comes to me upon the gentle breeze, telling me to break my heart for you.
The sails are full my heart is empty, I'll turn her around I'll turn her around, so I'll be sailing to shore. I'm coming back home to you. "

Sister Lupine who had been standing in the corner, whipped round when Cien past. She had barely ever heard him sing. And what I nice voice he had, if only she could get him to join in the Play. But he would never, ever even audition. So she needed a plan.
Abbess Fern after finishing breakfast had gone up to her room. She opened the door and walked over to her writing desk over by the window. It was her duty as Abbess to keep a record, even if their was an official Abbey Recorder, she was expected to write a journal.
She sat down and got everything ready, but she couldn't think of anything to write. She stared out the window. "I think I'll go to the Orchard, Sister Lupine will be doing her auditions there soon. Maybe I could help judge." She mused.

Cornflower MM

"Thank you, Cien!" Bryony said. As she walked past Sister Lupine she heard her talking to herself, " Sister Lupine, careful now, if more beasts hear you talking to yourself, they might think you're going crazy!!" she said jokingly. "All the same though, if i may ask, where you saying??"

rachel25

Sister Lupine looked up in shock and embarencment. "Oh nothing, I was just musing." she smiled and walk swiftly away calling back to the Dibbuns and Bryony, "I'm starting the auditions now. So come along."
The Dibbuns all cheered and ran after her.