News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Tango nodded gravely. "There is more, but I was asked to keep quiet. It happened with Sie and Lord Juin, so I have no right to say anything, wot." Tango looked like she wanted to say something but was trying to stay quiet. 

Cornflower MM

Ah.....Tango, you do realize that I have a right to know? And do I look like someone who blab it all over the place?? I can assure you, if I am asked to keep quite, then I WILL keep quite!! The very IDEA that I can't be trusted!!! Humph!

Unimaginative

Ukun Pres the infirmary mouse scolded the dibbun as he ran off. "Don't you dare play in the brambles again, I've got enough work to do without you dibbuns getting hurt every 5 minutes." With a sigh, he sat back in his chair. Young creatures could be so tiresome.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

Tango shook her head, "I'm sorry Abbess, my lips are sealed." She drew a her paw across her mouth as if locking her lips together.

Cornflower MM

" Tango! Did you not just hear me say that I have a right to know?? Do NOT make me banish you from the Kitchens!!" By now the Abbess was getting more than a little angry.

rachel25

"Oh, alright!" Tango blurted, "Sie had an argument with old Captain Quickpaw. They were standing near some stairs and Sie, slashed out at him. He fell down the stairs, and died." Tango's voice dropped very low at these last words. "I just came out of a room and saw it all happen. No on knows, except me, Lord Juin, and Lady Serena. And as you know, Quickpaw was my uncle. I have forgiven him, Sie didn't mean to kill him. Quickpaw broke his neck you see wot."     

Cornflower MM

Oh, that IS horrible! I'm so sorry about your uncle, Tango!Well, don't worry! Tomorrow we're having a feast, you know! It's for the harvest. Have you already been shown your room?

rachel25

Tango shook her head, "No, I left Sie to take the things to our rooms."

Cornflower MM

"Alright, then! I imagine you're hungry, Tango? After all, when is a hare NOT hungry?" Lavender chuckled at her joke, while leading Tango to the kitchens.

Tam and Martin

On the way to the kitchen himself, Brother Andio met up with The Abbess and Tango. He smiled at them and said, "On your way to the kitchens are you? I'm going there myself!"

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Tango nodded happily, "Oh yes old brother thingy. We're on our way to the jolly old scoff room wot."

Cornflower MM

"Oh, hello, Brother! How has your day been? I haven't seen you around since breakfast! Tango, only you would call the Kitchens a 'scoff room'!

redwallgurl

OOC: thank you for accepting me Cornflower! And sorry if it's too long!
BIC:
Bree should've been honored to be appointed as Captain, covering Quickpaw as he was out sick. She couldn't help but feel an unease as the previous Captain was always a strong willed sort, always putting duty as a first. But as the days dragged on she couldn't help wonder where the Captain had gone to.
Walking up the weatherworn steps to the infirmary she knocked firmly on the door before boldly entering.
"Sah?" Bree asked, her bright blue eyes scanning the room. There was no beast there.
Heading towards the Badger Lord's room she knocked firmly against the thick wooden door.
"Sah?" she asked yet again.
A firm deep voice resounded from the room, "Enter."
Rolling her shoulders back Bree opened the door and stood stiff to attention.
"At ease Captain," the Badger Lord said addressing the young hare.
"My Lord," Bree said saluting and looked into the badger Lord's eyes.
"I'm wondering what happened to Captain Quickpaw, sah."
Turning his eyes out to sea the Badger Lord heaved a deep sigh, "I'm guessing he's not in the sick bay Captain?"
"No sah, I checked meself," Bree stated studying the Badgers strong face.
Heaving another sigh the Badger Lord went to close the door and locked it firmly.
"I'm afraid I must tell you something Bree. But you mustn't tell anybeast. Captain Quickpaw has unfortunately passed on to the silent meadows."
Taking in a huge gulp of air Bree closed her eyes. Captain Quickpaw was always there for her giving her advice when she needed it.
"How did this happen sah?" Bree said recovering herself.
"My son, Sie," the Badger Lord whispered softly quickly wiping his eyes.
Clenching her fists Bree's eyes hardened. She never had really like Sie, he never followed the rules and always caused a ruckus. Saluting once more Bree moved towards the door, "Thank you sah, I shall go to my chambers to weep for the good Captain."
The Badger Lord nodded once lost again in his thoughts. But Bree wouldn't be weeping this night. She was going to her rooms to think....
Fun. is a fantastic band.

rachel25

OOC: Nice post  ;)

BIC After Sie had been shown his room, and had left Tango's bags in her room, he went off to explore.
Redwall Abbey was a big place, comfortable too. Sie was surprised his father Lord Juin, would have sent him here, of all places. It was easy going, and Sie was sure he would get away with whatever he liked.
Sie was currently walking through the Orchard, plucking an apple off one of the trees he bit deep into it. The apple was still a little hard, but it was edible.
~~~~
Tango sniffed at the Abbess remark, "Scoff room, is a perfect term for it, wot."
Tango then turned, and hurried toward the Abbey calling behind her, "Come on chaps, there is scoff that needs to be scoffed wot!" 

Cornflower MM

"You go on, Tango! I'm going to go .....Ah.....Never mind, I'll catch up later!" Then the abbess went to find Sie, to talk to him, as he sounded like one very unhappy badger.