Which song fits the user above you?

Started by Trigoma, November 20, 2011, 11:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

surrender to being funny. but keep it civil at the same time o.o

in other words post the url to the song. it can be youtube or link to an mp3 site or whatnot. anyways...

wut song fits me o.o *trig waits anxiously*
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

lol well i found the perfect one for you o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=3VdTepU8ZaE
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Plugg Firetail's plunder song from Triss. :) Definitely suits you, but I don't have time to write the lyrics, sadly. :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

To the tune of "the unicorn song" From Despicable Me:

Otters, I love them
Otters, I love them
Otters, I love them
Otter Otter Otter Otter
I love them!

;D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Coobreedan

Your blood has washed away my sin
Jesus, thank you!
The Father's wrath completely satisfied
Jesus, Thank You!
Once your enemy, now seated at your table
JESUS, THANK YOU!!!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skipper

pull boys pull! sung by the Gousim in salamandastron, you can find it on youtube its really good  :D

Nightfire

Hey la ho, from...argh! I forgot which book it's from!

Oh, and Trig, I listened to that song. The Metroid part, YES! But the Zelda part...no. My sister actually said that it was really irritating. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

i dont know  a song that would fit nightfire good but i'm taking a shot in the dark and putting down........................ok i got nothing
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

All three verses of the Rakkety Tam song that's sung by Doogy in the biginning of each book in the book.

Plugg Firetail

Not sure about this but Metroid theme song.

rakkety tam

ok i dont realy know how u are in real life so i'm just basing this off of your nickname carry on wayward son bye kansas
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Still the Rakkety rakkety rakket Tam poem...

And yes, the Metroid Prime theme song would fit me well. The Metroid Prime: Corruption theme song would fit me well, too....

Tiria Wildlough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDhH1MRWbfk by Celtic Woman. ;D
(The Call)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.