"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Which song fits the user above you?

Started by Trigoma, November 20, 2011, 11:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 22, 2015, 03:14:32 AM
This. :)

Woah, that is me! It's got lots of laughter and some Russian (or Ukrainain? It's Cyrillic either way) worss thron in. Now if only it was bass-heavy... ::)

For you James:
Don't Wanna Fight, Alabama Shakes
Simply because you can manage the arguments that tear us all apart disagreements on here.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Thank you, Gonff!!

Søren: Lifted Up, Pay No Mind. Also, A True, True Friend, at least, regarding your friendship with me :) A True, True Friend is from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but the meaning of the song fits you.

Darn it, ninja'd.

James: Most Christian songs I know; my personal favorite is From the Inside Out and I though I don't know you too much I'm thinking it would fit. I'm also thinking Moment of Peace by Gregorian is applicable. Bird with a Broken Wing, Owl City. I'm thinking Pay No Mind by Madeon/Passion Pit may work for you as well.

And I get Ninjad again.

It's a challenge to match songs with people (any person), but these are what I think would probably work. From my perspective.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

For the First Time, The Script (Clean)
Everyone has hard times, and they're ups and downs. But the important thing is to hold on. That's basically what the song is about. :)

And thank you with those two songs, I love both of them.  :D You'll understand if I just look up the lyrics to the My Little Pony song, instead of the music. ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

@Soren: Alrighty then  :D

For you, I'd go with Raging Fire by Phillip Phillips. It seems kind of like you I guess, both slow and fast.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

OOH I DISCOVERED ALL THESE NEW SONGS! LET'S SEE IF I CAN FIND ANOTHER ONE THAT FITS YOU!!

I think "Two Birds" by Regina Spektor fits your situation with T and K. With you and K representing the two birds and T representing the wire. You're willing to walk away from T, but K isn't, which is causing friendship problems.

And I like using "Thistle and Weeds" by Mumford and Sons for anyone like you who's been going through a lot.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!