Conquest Desert Rp (Commasariant)

Started by Troy Troodon, February 13, 2012, 02:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

From the south, The forces of vermin rage war upon the armed forces of mossflower and redwall. There the Mission "Hawk-Fort" is kept under supervision of the Mossflower mission of the south.

The nobel Mice, Hares, Sparrows, Otters, and Badgers from the north stake their claim for the good of their prosperity in their new found capitol, while protecting it from the enemy, not only Vermin, Monkeys as well. They come with great beasts like moving houses across the plains under the blinding sun, The Elephants of King Harrie, aid there new-found allies from the north by transporting to their settlement's Huge Towers and Engines to lay siege to the forces of mossflower in the south.

Who shall win the battle in the south... Only time can tell.

Team Mossflower:
Recuits from Redwall come to aid Hawk-Fort, under the leadership of Mason' O Brian, A Wild Boar with experience in the south.

Team Simain Empire
Allies of the Vermin under the leadership of Yoziah, A Commanding officer under His King's rule. Aided by Asp'Eral, an adder who is in check for the military and martial law of Harraie's people.

Team Salamandastram
Vermin from the north who come to lay waster to the creatures of Mossflower, Under the leadship of Gurgan the Stoat, and his spy Wisteria the Wildcat, and the alliance of Harraies forces.

OOC: Anyone else wish to add some teams feel free to do so, also Sign-Up is still open.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: YAY!!! Oh, I'm a commander huh? Do I have some one to report to also? I would kinda like it that way just in case I screw up. :-[

BIC: Wisteria Wildcat pulled her dark purple hooded cloak back off her shoulders. Her green eyes scrutinized the array of rats, weasels, stoats and many other vermin types.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

OOC: I'll conjure something up, maybe even let another player take that role for being reported. ;)

BIC: Yoziah, A well fit monkey, wearing light cloke and mounted on a black camel stand from a distance and survays.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Okay, I'm understanding it now. Thanks!

BIC: Wisteria sat up from her chair inside her tent a weasel walked over, bowed slightly and said quickly, "I am to inform you that the rat Bilgetail and the Tree rat Sharptooth are lounging off. They are not doing their required duties."
"Thank you Patchfur, you are loyal, it seems." meowed Wisteria silkily. Patchfur gulped, that voice meant certain death for somebeast.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Meanwhile, Hawk-Fort (Named after it's construction under the wings of hawks long ago) stands tall and bold-looking under thw light and warmth of the sun. There bands of the good creatures of the north come to rally for their crusade. There, Mason waits to greet them by the maint gate of the settlement.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria strode out of her tent, the purple cloak swirling about her in a mystic way.
"Where are they?" she asked Patchfur, who stood beside her.
"They are asleep on the sandbags, Commander. Shall I order them to be brought to you in your tent?" he asked.
"No, I would like to deal with them where they are. Gather the troops. It's time for another lesson!" Wisteria grinned evilly as Patchfur called to the troops, who now stood in lined formation.
The rat's were snoring loudly when Wisteria poked them with a sharp claw, "Wake up you dirty fleabags!" she snarled as the rats jumped to attention.

Troy Troodon

Not far away from them, A horn can be herd from a distance. It was Yoziah, atop from his camel he rallys his new recuits. A band of Langurs, Macaques, Lemurs, and Baboons, armed with scimatars and lances, and hawling a load of tools, weapson, and fine jewelry, but not by their own kind or even slave critter, but by great draft animals. A parade of camels, horses, cattle, ostriches and the biggest of all... Elephants. Harraie was regarded for taming such great beasts in or far from the regin up north.

The Yoziah pulls out his blade and leads his battallion to their settlement.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria flicked her tail side-to-side irately. "Git me my poison! I want these thieving liars to suffer!" A rat hurried off to do her bidding, re-appearing with a beaker. The rat pulled out the cork and help it out for the Wildcat assassin. She grinned coldly as she dipped her claws into the poison, "Ready to feel real pain?!?" Wisteria yowled and everybeast shrunk back. The two rats in question were being held securely by two huge foxes.   
Wistera grabbed Planker, one of the rats and dug her claws into his flesh, shaking him cruelly. Planker shrieked as the poison entered his system, shutting down his organs.
Dubby was next. And his was even worse.

Troy Troodon

Soon, a small caravan arrives at Hawkfort. It was made up by a band of Meerkats, They have liberated belongs from enemy camps including the monkey's, mainly kitchen tools, but also a few jewels, a hay wagon, and even a camel. Most they could easily manage but the camel was a bit of trouble, Not offten easy to drive such large beasts from time to time, but the soon lead him on.

They also herd some orax, each as mounts for the recuits from the north, among them being Kratt, A Badger.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Get rid of those bodies, before they start to smell. Oh and see if Yoziah has arrived." growled Wisteria as she stalked to her tent. Patchfur ran off to search for Yoziah and other vermin to tale care of the dead rats.

Tiria Wildlough

Skaron flew over the monkeys, wondering if she trusted them. She had thought about making a deal with them.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

OOC: Before anyone kicks someone else's butt, Is the Condor good or evil?

BIC: While leading more of his troops from his settlement to meet up with the vermin, Yoziah sees a shape in the sky, like a big eagle with box-shaped wings.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria watch thru the tent fabric as Yoziah enter the settlement with his troops. "Patchfur!" she yowled angrily, tearing at the tent with claws outstretched. A wolf General trots up, "Patchfur is busy at the moment. Wot do ye need, Commander?" he asks tersely.
"Use that tone of voice again and I'll tear out yer throat, Groben. Get me a bird, I'm 'ungry. While ye do that, I'll be askin' Yoziah when we're going to be attackin' that Redwall Abbey. I'm in need of a good battle er two." Wisteria told the wolf, as she strode back out of her tent and toward the monkey commander and his troops.

Troy Troodon

OOC: OH your a spy. Ooops, srry Cat, Okay I'll change the allias so your character won't be "Out" of character.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: So no more Commander? Just wandering spy for hire? Either is fine. Both is also fine. :)