News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Granted, but your brain jumbles them up so you can't differentiate between the stories.

I wish that we could sail our sad days away in deep blue seas of paper mache.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

Granted! Except those deep blue seas of paper mache are stormy, and are filled with giant scissor sharks. Not to mention the boat we're all sailing on is full of holes. Oh and a origami seagull just did its business on the last remaining cookie. We're all out of food. Better hope this day gets better.

I wish I had the power to fix minor inconveniences.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

Granted, except by only focusing on fixing minor inconveniences, you completely ignore the major problems of the world. I hope you're happy now that your TV remote battery never has to be replaced during the middle of your favorite sitcom, the starving children in Africa know what is more important.

I wish I gad the power to fix major inconveniences.

James Gryphon

Granted, but you never use it. Instead, you spend your time troubled over minor inconveniences. You could be fixing the world's water delivery systems or creating a cure for rhinovirus, but instead, you stay at home, ranting and raving about things like controllers going dead in the middle of games, and having to put the dishes in the dishwasher again when some just got washed yesterday.

Try breaking this one: I wish that there was never any abuse in marriages.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Granted. There is no longer any abuses in marriage because nobody ever gets married anymore.

I for an uncorrupted wish.

James Gryphon

Granted. You disappear from the timestream, and your parents get one wish, to spend however they want, at the time you would have otherwise been born.

I wish that minors were never abused.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Granted, now only you are abused, unless your a minor.

I wish Rus hadn't broken James' personal text.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Granted. He broke you.

I wish I always knew what is the moral thing to do.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

Y'all know how this goes.

I wish the old forum was back up.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Granted.  Unfortunately, every single thread has vanished except for all of the Overlord's Orders threads, Adventure to Gadna, and the introduction thread.  Everyone goes slightly insane with sorrow (except for Faiy and Rach and James), and then everyone tries to join Adventure to Gadna even though it's a private RP, and then the server crashes permanently, and we're back to square one.

I wish I could meet all the forum members in real life.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Granted!. . . . However, you die after looking at everyone's faces. Sorry. We're just that ugly. (Heehee.)

I wish the sun would shine.

Russa Nodrey

Granted. The sun shines so brightly that the whole world explodes in flames. Yay.

I wish my toes weren't cold.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Granted - You know have no toes at all! If you don't have toes, they can't be cold!

I wish I could crochet twice as fast.

Lady Amber

Granted. Unfortunately, you crochet so fast your work looks terribly sloppy, and everyone hates it.

I wish I could go to Middle-earth.

Delthion

Granted, you go to Britain!
(Middle-Earth was the actual name for Britain from the Anglo-Saxons.)
I wish that I could have my wishes come true!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.