News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Eulaliaaa!

904: Dress up like a bird and jump on top of the aisles, waiting for your prey. Then randomly jump down and attack someone with your feet.

905: Take your cat and get on top of an aisle. Hold it like Simba while a group of your friends gathers around the bottom and sings "It's the circle of life".

906: Gather up as many cats as you and your friends can, then give them as much catnip as they'll eat and let them loose in the building.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Amber

907: Light all the candles and put them all over the store, as well as in people's shopping carts.

908: Yell in people's ears.

Blaggut

Once hid behind an aisle and when people walked by, I would silently toss a plunger or traffic cone in front of them and see what they did. This one biker guy went CRAZY and got all up in my face, screaming xD then I did it to a worker and she almost kicked me out.
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

909. Advertise for Costco in the middle of the store.

Dotti Dillworthy

910. Place a flammable can inside the tester microwave oven.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Groddil on January 21, 2016, 03:33:21 AM
909. Advertise for Costco in the middle of the store.

Laughing out loud. One of my friends and my teacher are Costco fanboys.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

911. Start the Great Pie War in the aisles.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

912. Scream at the top of your lungs until they kick you out

Delthion

913. Begin kicking employees out of the store.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

No, that's the way to make me start running and screeching in terror. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

And that's what would get me kicked out. ;D

Ashleg

915. Ask employees to help you out in the butter aisle, then smear the butter that you didn't pay for on the employees and scream loudly as you do it.