News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum

Started by Redwall Abbey, June 06, 2011, 02:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Abbey

Welcome one and all!

We hope you enjoy using your forum.  If you have any problems or any suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks!
Redwall

VedCassib

I'm really glad redwall.org (even though it's now redwallabbey.com) is back! It's also great to have a forum!

The Lady Shael

Having a forum on redwall.org is a great idea.  :) Gotta unite the fans once again and bring about a revival of the ROC.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Kyrolin Zenyar

I must give a hearty thank you to the staff at Redwall.org for this update!
And Shael's right!  Let's keep the ROC around!

axtel sturnpaw

i think this is great to have on the site. i have loved the redwall series since i was a little kid and have read it many times over.  fans all over the world now can share in the memories of the redwall series.

Briar

I was recommended to this site by redwallwarlords.com.

Thanks you for putting this back up for the Redwall Community.

Wot Wot!

Hello!  Happy to be registered!  Lookin' forward ter interactin' wid me feller Redwallers, wot!  Bit of a suggestion for ye: could you increase the font size on the main pages and on the forum?  Bit hard te read about good ole Brian with the bloomin' letters so small.

Well, ta for now!
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Awesome to see this forum around, I must say.
Lookign forward to seeing the ROC go great.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

Hello there, I'm Matthias720, and I'm a long time Redwall fan. I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all. :)

Wydran Riverpaw

Ello! I think it's great that there's an official Redwall forum, hopefully it'll bring all us fans together! :)

Flurgy Twinj

Hi everyone, I'm a big fan of the Redwall series, been reading them since the first book originally came out (I'm 34 now  ;D ) and it's one of my favourite series of books ever. It's sad that the series has finally come to an end but it's great to see that this site and forum and community are here as I hope that people of all ages continue to enjoy these books for years to come, as I know I will.
From tummy ache, soretail and sniffs,
From grunge and whisker cramp,
From wobbly paws, and flurgy twinj,
O keep all in this camp.

Spring Breeze

Hello all!  I have been reading Redwall since I was six which was ten years ago.  I have been hoping that something like this would start and now my wish has come true!  Thank you to all who have made this forum possible.
"Oh, golly.  Old Log-a-Thing's fallen over."
--Trubbs, "Mossflower"

Bananagirl

Hello all, I am so glad that this forum has been set up, i have been a fan of redwall for about five years, my brother owns nearly all of the redwall series. I am very sad that Brian Jacques has died, he was a masterful writer, he will be sorely missed i am sure.  Thank you too the people who set this forum up.

I think the font size of the forum could be a bit bigger, its a little hard to read, but other than that its a wonderful  website

Bella

I thank you and hope to find peace within the wallsof the ancient abbey.

Mariel

I'd just like to echo everyone else once again.  Thank you Redwall Abbey team!  This site is the greatest tribute to Brian's memory that I've seen yet.  And it beats Facebook by a mile.