News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum

Started by Redwall Abbey, June 06, 2011, 02:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Facebook has it's place. We shouldn't judge any one site that fans meet on above another. Hopefully this forum will grow to be better than the community on Facebook, but let's stay cool about how other people express their fandom love. ;)

Log a Log Grenn

Hi my name is Log a Log  Grenn (from Lord Brocktree)
I  love Redwall :P
Redwall is the best thing that ever happened to me

Mariel

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 11, 2011, 05:30:58 PM
Facebook has it's place. We shouldn't judge any one site that fans meet on above another. Hopefully this forum will grow to be better than the community on Facebook, but let's stay cool about how other people express their fandom love. ;)

I wasn't comparing this site to Facebook.  They can't be judged together because Redwall Abbey is so specific to Redwall, whereas if you chatted someone on Facebook about Redwall, you couldn't have a very meaningful conversation.  That's because Facebook is so much more general.

Matthias720

Quote from: Mariel on June 12, 2011, 02:05:12 AM

I wasn't comparing this site to Facebook.  They can't be judged together because Redwall Abbey is so specific to Redwall, whereas if you chatted someone on Facebook about Redwall, you couldn't have a very meaningful conversation.  That's because Facebook is so much more general.
Maybe it's just me, but I have had some very in depth discussions on Facebook. *shrugs*

Osu

At the risk of sounding like everybody else, thank you for opening this forum to Redwall fans around the world.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Mariel

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 12, 2011, 03:18:50 PM
Quote from: Mariel on June 12, 2011, 02:05:12 AM

Maybe it's just me, but I have had some very in depth discussions on Facebook. *shrugs*

Hey, that's cool, wasn't trying to harsh your mellow ;D

Firehawke

I think the new site looks great and I love the fact that there's a forum!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Superdreuzel

Yes, the new site is truly awesome, and the forum is epic too!
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

Redwall Musician

I love Redwall and just finished the last one. I love being able to talk to other Redwallers about redwall related things.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

martins#1fan

I've been meaning to say, that i'm glad it's up and running again! :D
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

DanielofRedwall

This is so awesome. Thanks heaps for the update and loving the forums!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Martha Braebuck

Yay!! welcome everyone new! (I've been on for a couple days....so not that new new....)
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And the sounds of joy that this site now has a forum rang out loudly through the land. "We have a forum! Hooray! Hooray! We have a forum!"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Martha Braebuck

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 21, 2011, 06:16:41 PM
And the sounds of joy that this site now has a forum rang out loudly through the land. "We have a forum! Hooray! Hooray! We have a forum!"

wow, interesting....sentence? :p
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Just wondering, as some sites have this and others do not, will our characters be able to kill each other, or just wound to a certain extent?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.