News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum

Started by Redwall Abbey, June 06, 2011, 02:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 22, 2011, 05:47:50 PM
Just wondering, as some sites have this and others do not, will our characters be able to kill each other, or just wound to a certain extent?

Might I ask what you are referring to?
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on June 22, 2011, 05:48:45 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 22, 2011, 05:47:50 PM
Just wondering, as some sites have this and others do not, will our characters be able to kill each other, or just wound to a certain extent?

Might I ask what you are referring to?

For the Role-playing.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The concept behind wounding/killing another RPing person's character is covered by the general RP rules of Godmoding and Powerplaying, which will be discussed in a comprehensive RPing thread I intend on posting when the RP board is added.
As such things as GMing and PPing are potentially distasterous, and in general violating the characters themselves and aggravting the users, no, that will not be allowed.

edit: To make more clear, I mean the previosu without the consent of the user to any actions of their characters not posted by themselves.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on June 22, 2011, 05:52:27 PM
The concept behind wounding/killing another RPing person's character is covered by the general RP rules of Godmoding and Powerplaying, which will be discussed in a comprehensive RPing thread I intend on posting when the RP board is added.
As such things as GMing and PPing are potentially distasterous, and in general violating the characters themselves and aggravting the users, no, that will not be allowed.

edit: To make more clear, I mean the previosu without the consent of the user to any actions of their characters not posted by themselves.

So it's ok to kill another player's character but only if they give their consent to it first?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall