News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Funniest Redwall moment

Started by Captain Tammo, July 01, 2011, 01:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

These books are some of the few that can make me laugh so hard it hurts.  Not only when I was a child, but today, too.

rrrrr, I like your font.

rrrrr

@Banya: Thanks :)

Gonff was very funny.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Ashleg

In my opinion this was hilarious...

From Redwall:

Bull Sparra aimed a kick at Matthias, who dodged nimbly and started to dance and sing with a silly expression on his face.
The King stood with his head cocked to one side, amazed at the performance of this strange mouse.
Matthias pranced comically about, improvising a song as he went:
"Up higher than before,
I'm near the roof indeed,
The King gave me a collar,
His sister holds the lead."

Round and round he skipped, repeating the verse over and over.

It's funny to picture that. :D

Dylan Reguba

How about the Riverbraggin' incident in Loamhedge? You know, where Horty decides it's good fun to insult Log-a-Log Briggy.
"I am called Reguba, as was my father before me. When danger threatens and you have to face the foebeast, then you will know you are Reguba, bravest of the brave!"
Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

I have a vague idea of what your talking about but I haven't read Loamhedge in a while.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Quote from: Dylan Reguba on November 01, 2015, 02:03:42 AM
How about the Riverbraggin' incident in Loamhedge? You know, where Horty decides it's good fun to insult Log-a-Log Briggy.
Oh, I loved that scene. It was probably the only really good part in Loamhedge.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Flib Bigboat

One of my favorites was when Romsca tricked the monitor lizards into staying the forecastle cabin, because the ship's motion was the roughest there, so they'd get seasick, and they'd just stay in their bunkers, so she could have a bit of peace and quiet. Then Lask comes up on deck to complain about how cold and seasick he was, and Romsca's all "It's so calm out here, we're barely moving. Wait until we get to the really rough seas, there's be ice thick on the riggings, and the waves'll be high as mountains" and then he has a panic attack and rushes off to his cabin at top speed, and Romsca and her friend Bladeribb (the steersrat) can't stop laughing at the look on his face. ;D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

I like the moment when the Mole says that the Eagle in Salamandastron is hard to understand.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me