News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Where Do You Read Redwall or the Redwall Forum

Started by Wot Wot!, July 01, 2011, 07:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot Wot!

I know it sounds like an odd question, and I don't want to get too personal, but I am sitting in a Starbucks in Orlando with the rain POURING down, having just finished Rakkety Tam and now posting, and it just feels like a very cool environment.  At home I often read Redwall in an overstuffed, battered but comfortable red armchair.

How 'bout you, wot? :-)
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

Matthias720

I like to read while I eat, so you can usually find me with a good book  at whatever table I'm eating from. :)

Osu

For the most part, I usually only have time to read during my breaks at work. Sometimes I'd purposefully leave early so I could sit in the car for ten or fifteen minutes to read. Otherwise I'll inhale a few pages before bed or during meals.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwall Musician

I read in the car, because I don't drive. And sometimes in my bedroom, when I want to get away from things, and before bed, unless I'm really tired.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Lily

I read at work when I don't have any classes or lesson planning to do.  I also read on the train and wherever else I have a minute and feel like reading.

DanielofRedwall

I read my Redwall books in bed. It is the most comfortable place to read. Also the bean bag in my room, but that has been overtaken with dirty clothes!
For the forum, I generally post from my MacBook, or from my iPod.
Received mostly negative reviews.

martins#1fan

LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Wot Wot!

Quote from: martins#1fan on July 02, 2011, 11:05:59 PM
I'll read anywhere! ;)

Ha!  Good answer!  although for some reason I hate reading in a doctor's waiting room.  Not that I can't, but they have the most uncomfortable atmosphere and horrible chairs...

Galedeep

Quote from: Wot Wot! on July 02, 2011, 11:39:33 PM
Quote from: martins#1fan on July 02, 2011, 11:05:59 PM
I'll read anywhere! ;)

Ha!  Good answer!  although for some reason I hate reading in a doctor's waiting room.  Not that I can't, but they have the most uncomfortable atmosphere and horrible chairs...
Haha! I feel the same about that place (shudders). Anyway I read mostly when I'm a t home or on a long trip.

Osu

I actually tried to read in a clinic waiting room not too terribly long ago. You're right; it is kind of hard to do... :(
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwall Musician

Ha!  Good answer!  although for some reason I hate reading in a doctor's waiting room.  Not that I can't, but they have the most uncomfortable atmosphere and horrible chairs...
Then everyone looks at you, and the tv is going....
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

Lily

I'm posting this at work! Ssssshhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Wot Wot!

Quote from: Lily on July 04, 2011, 01:18:39 AM
I'm posting this at work! Ssssshhhhh, don't tell anyone.

ha ha.  don't worry, secret is safe with me  ;)