Where Do You Read Redwall or the Redwall Forum

Started by Wot Wot!, July 01, 2011, 07:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I prefer to read lying down, with something good to eat. Surprisingly, my books don't have food stains all over them.
I'm posting this on my old laptop from 2006, or something.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Bananagirl

I read every where. I'm the person you see walking down the street with a book in hand, every where i go i usually take a book with me. but i do like to read at night most, i stay up very late if its a good book  ;D i don't have an ipod touch yet nor a laptop that is good enuff to go online so i use our one family computer and if its busy i don't get to go online  :'(

Tiria Wildlough

RIGHT now, I am sitting on a gym ball at the kitchen table, having just scraped the leftover rice out of a pot and eaten it, and had a drink of milk. p:
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

Always at home on my laptop.  I couldn't view this board at work...not that I'd attempt to...they're always watching what you do with work computers.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

White One6193

I read Redwal in the crook of a treebranch in my backyard. On colder days, I also read in a battered red leather armchair.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

rachel25

I ONLYread in my room on my bed next to my lamp anywhere else and I feel uncomfortable (and my little brother's jump on me and want me to play with them if I don't read in my room  ;D)

Mattio

I read wherever  but I like my couch. Not on the bus cuz my back starts to hurt

Leatho Shellhound

I mostly read on my bed next to my window, But I also read just about every where. One time I was reading while walking over a street crossing and ran into a street light....it was kinda embarrassing.  :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dawnwing

I often like to read while I'm eating a meal.  Lately, I've been listening to the Redwall audiobooks in the car on the way to/from school and work.

Tam and Martin

T=I usaully read anywhere.  ;)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

cregga rose eyes

I usually read at home, but sometimes I read at school.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Romsca

Ungatt Trunn

I like reading outside. Over here at my place, we've got a beautiful view of the mountians. It reminds me of Mossflower, which makes it a good place for me to read Redwall.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Martin the warrior

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 16, 2013, 08:36:59 PM
I like reading outside. Over here at my place, we've got a beautiful view of the mountians. It reminds me of Mossflower, which makes it a good place for me to read Redwall.
I love doing that ;D ;D ;D
* high Fives*
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Redwallfan7

I like reading in my room. I prop my head up on a pillow, and grab a Redwall book from my shelf.  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers