News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

who was your first crush?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Redwallfan7

Zac Efron from the high school musical franchise, back in 2006. I don't have crushes anymore, though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

lol this will be a funny thread........

redwallgurl

this guy named tim. he was my boyfriend after three months im now going out withsomeone else
Fun. is a fantastic band.

mattimouse20

A girl named Marisol was my first crush . We lived across the street from each other. Were good friends even. Though she never returned my feelings.(no drama intended).

Leatho Shellhound

What do you mean by Crush do you mean like when you step on an ant and you crush it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mad Maudie

like when you have a crush on someone like you (like like) them? hmm my first crush was on a boy from church like 6 years ago i have had quite a few since then.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

Back in 2004 when I was ten, I had a crush on this one boy in my class. I followed him around everywhere, winking at him and acting a little TOO flirtacious. Had I known about the Redwall series back then, I would have automatically thought of Celandine :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Actually, I took karate a while ago, (Years!), but anyway, I had a huge crush on the teacher's helper. So over it now, because he's all old. (Like, 19 or something like that)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

MatthiasMan

I would rather not post mine.

Flandor

My best friend Steve in middle school.  Very over it now XD
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

mattimouse20

it feels good to have a crush. scary at the same time, because you don't know if they will like you back. however, it's still a pretty good experience.

AbbotAlf0805

A girl named Emily. She was the pastors daughter from church.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

was? does that mean she isn't anymore?