News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

MatthiasMan

Wait, I'm confused, so she is still alive?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Mad Maudie on July 20, 2012, 11:27:14 PM
like when you have a crush on someone like you (like like) them? hmm my first crush was on a boy from church like 6 years ago i have had quite a few since then.
OOOOOOOHHH I see, Um well.... I won't tell because my sister might see it ::) and that would not be good!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 21, 2012, 07:19:24 PM
Quote from: Mad Maudie on July 20, 2012, 11:27:14 PM
like when you have a crush on someone like you (like like) them? hmm my first crush was on a boy from church like 6 years ago i have had quite a few since then.
OOOOOOOHHH I see, Um well.... I won't tell because my sister might see it ::) and that would not be good!
She teases you about it, huh?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

She may if she finds out.

click the banner

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Yes......no one ever finds out if I don't tell them.

click the banner

Mad Maudie

i only tell my confidant RM  8)
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

rm, I'm assuming that means Redwall member?

Primrosewarrior

I was gonna put who my 1st chrush was, then I rememberd that her goes on here... well, my 2nd(and currant) crush is a dude named chris.

Tiria Wildlough

I think RM stands for Redwall Musician. ;D
Anyway, I would rather not post my first crush.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I won't post his name, but I have a friend who I liked for a time.  Then somehow it switched to someone else.  Not sure when it switched, but it did.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Capn Greypatch

A girl named Amber at the place I still volunteer at....ahhh she was so cute...
And then I ended up getting to know her a bit better though my brother (who knew her), but then she moved to Newfoundland...we're friends on facebook, but we don't really talk anymore...*sigh*
But that was a long time ago, I have since moved on :P
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

MatthiasMan

Wow, if I put my and if my brothers and sisters found out. I would die. I mean think, 9 other people teasing you for the rest of your days. And my family has always teased me the most so I don't think I'd post mine.

EDIT: I would tell one person on here though. Pretty sure I already have.

Rainshadow

*Gasp*  Which person did you tell?!?!  *Points sword at his throat*  Tell!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!