News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

My first crush? Flo from the Progressive commercial.

JK. I don't really know who.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 16, 2016, 04:42:39 PM
My first crush? Flo from the Progressive commercial.
YOU HAVE BETRAYED US ALL. GO BACK TO THE SWAMP FROM WHICH YOU ROSE.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Lol :D :D :D

*Goes back to the swamp*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dotti Dillworthy

My first crush was the guy who once came to visit our school when I was in 7th grade (1st year high school as our local curriculum called it). He was a storyteller, and I got hooked on his stories! Mostly funny ones I honestly remember a bit. I remember his smile when I narrated him an impromptu crackfic. That was a blissful moment, until his departure from our school. I was quite sad, but over time I have gotten over it. That was seven years ago, but I still keep the memory of him forever locked inside my heart.

Maudie

Currently, I have no crush. But there is this one guy who I'm 85% sure has a crush on me... He's always messaging me, and he tries to get me to do programs that he does, and one time at youth group he was flirting with me non-stop. (I may have flirted back, but I'm regretting that now.) He's kind of a weird guy. He's too...nice. :P (Not that there's anything wrong with being nice, but I can't be attracted to a guy who would let me walk all over him if I wanted to.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jetthebinturong

Being nice and letting someone walk all over you are two different things. He could be really nice but also know what's okay and not okay. I mean, it's fine that you're not attracted to him, I'm just saying maybe he's not a moron.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Maudie

He's definitely not a moron...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

I know what you mean about too nice. . .
My first crush is a girl that I have seen around for years, but only in the last couple of years have I been able to talk to her. (I'm too shy.) Anyways, on a similar note, and not to be snobby or anything, but she's a bit too. . . "perfect", so to speak. What I mean is that she's got really high standards for herself, she's going to a boarding school in New York and is a top student, the career she wants to go into is very ambitious, etc. None of those things are bad, but it seems like someone as nice as her just wouldn't fit with someone like me. So, I don't have a crush on her any more. She's still pretty and nice to talk to, but that's probably going to be the most of our interaction from now on. :P
My mom swears that I'm going to need to find a girl who is rather boisterous to counteract my own stoic personality. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Sounds like Sky... Kind of. :P
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

I'm not sure whether to laugh or not. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 21, 2016, 03:00:38 AM
I know what you mean about too nice. . .
My first crush is a girl that I have seen around for years, but only in the last couple of years have I been able to talk to her. (I'm too shy.) Anyways, on a similar note, and not to be snobby or anything, but she's a bit too. . . "perfect", so to speak. What I mean is that she's got really high standards for herself, she's going to a boarding school in New York and is a top student, the career she wants to go into is very ambitious, etc. None of those things are bad, but it seems like someone as nice as her just wouldn't fit with someone like me. So, I don't have a crush on her any more. She's still pretty and nice to talk to, but that's probably going to be the most of our interaction from now on. :P
My mom swears that I'm going to need to find a girl who is rather boisterous to counteract my own stoic personality. :P

Faiyloe.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

Blaggut

I had a crush on...
ALL THE BABES! HAHAHA!

Rn I have a huge crush on this boyyy, he's sweet and funny and cool and smart but he's straight and hnnng #Troubles
~Just a soft space boi~