News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

I really don't remember my first crush but the girl I have a crush for now is called.....
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

I never had any crushes! XD

Redwallfan7

I had a crush on singer Kris Allen a little while back. It was in 2008 and only lasted for a few months. I even had a dream he was going to propose to me, but I am so over that now.

It's funny what crushes can do to your mind, huh? ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 23, 2012, 05:32:35 PM
  *Gasp*  Which person did you tell?!?!  *Points sword at his throat*  Tell!
. . .Umm. . . Tansrall. Why? He won't tell.

Rainshadow

Quote from: MatthiasMan on July 26, 2012, 12:10:17 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 23, 2012, 05:32:35 PM
  *Gasp*  Which person did you tell?!?!  *Points sword at his throat*  Tell!
. . .Umm. . . Tansrall. Why? He won't tell.

MWAHAHAHA!!!  NOW I SHALL GO AND HARASS HIM UNTIL HE TELLS ME!!!  MY EVIL PLAN IS NEARLY COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Rainshadow

Hehehehehe...  Before you ask, yes I am crazy.  MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Yeah but don't bother asking Tannsrall, he won't tell. He promised, and if he tells I'll never PM again.

Dawnwing

There was this boy in first grade... I think his name was Jordan?  Our dads knew each other and so I saw him a couple times and when he started kindergarten the year I was in first grade, I often chased him around the playground, telling him I was going to kiss him.  I didn't actually mean it, but one time I did catch him and accidentally did kiss him without thinking.  xD

Really, though, I think my first *real* crush was one of my classmates in college.  We hung out quite a bit our first year.  I'm pretty sure he knew how I felt and I'm kinda embarrassed, I hope I didn't seem like a lovelorn puppy or something.  We never brought it up, the closest thing was him once asking if I wanted to go to this show with him and he said "just as friends".  He ended up getting a girlfriend, anyway.  Our schedules didn't overlap quite as much this second year, but that gave me more time to sort out my thoughts about him and get over my mild jealousy.  It's much less awkward now than it had gotten for a while, and I've accepted that our political views are probably different enough that it wouldn't have worked anyway.  We're still friends and still talk and do stuff together sometimes.

MatthiasMan

Wow sounds like some kind of drama movie. And I can't believe you kissed a kid in kindergarten. . .Wait. . .Oh sorry, some memory is flooding back to my head. A girl named Jaquelin I used to like. But I don't see her. Like once every year at the pool but yeah.

Redwaller

I think I have a crush on someone just now, but I don't think I'd tell it on here where others might see it... Except maybe a few close friends on here if they ask...

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

MeadowR

Quote from: Dawnwing on July 27, 2012, 06:15:56 AM
There was this boy in first grade... I think his name was Jordan?  Our dads knew each other and so I saw him a couple times and when he started kindergarten the year I was in first grade, I often chased him around the playground, telling him I was going to kiss him.  I didn't actually mean it, but one time I did catch him and accidentally did kiss him without thinking.  xD

Hehe! Similar to me in a way. My first little 'crush' was during Infant school (so basically Kindergarten age) when I was six. A boy named Adam the year above me who was a friend and we played some games in the playground. Haven't known him since Infant school. Seems too young to properly crush on somebody but I'm sure it was a crush of sorts! :p

As to my first celebrity crush, that might have been Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Tall, dark and handsome. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

Quote from: Redwaller on October 21, 2013, 01:51:35 AM
I think I have a crush on someone just now, but I don't think I'd tell it on here where others might see it... Except maybe a few close friends on here if they ask...
Do I count as a close friend?
My first crush was the actor who played Will Scarlet in the film Robin Hood Prince of Thrives
I am not going to say who my next crush was, it was a horrible feeling and the person didn't have a clue. But I'm over that sort of thing. I'm leaving dating and that sort of stuff for when I'm older and actually meet someone who is going to love me back. As my mum says don't bother with boys, You've got to wait for them to become men. Real men. But my mum met my dad when she was 18, and my sister going to be that age in a few months.  :-X scary

Kera Thorn Bladewind

My first real crush...this kid I used to take karate with. I think his name was Jeremy? Anyways, that ended badly. We fell into a routine of trying to kill one another, and then he left end I never saw him again.

My first fictional character crush...well, I didn't start getting those until about a year ago, but I think it was Bigwig from Watership Down(yes, I had a crush on a rabbit, sue me!).

As for who I have a crush on now, both real life and otherwise: not saying.