what is the most horrible vermin death

Started by Veil Sixclaw, October 18, 2012, 05:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veil Sixclaw

the most horrible vermin death for me would be the death of ungat trunn!! that must have been very painful  :o
Pie iz awesome

Orinoco

Every death was horrible, but the worst for me were Ungatt Trunn's and Tsarmina's. Of course, that's probably because I have a phobia of drowning...
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Leatho Shellhound

yes also Gabool the wild had a nasty death.....Quick but horrible.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Flurgy Twinj

Probably the death of Lantur in Marlfox...I've got a morbid fear of sharks, so reading about her being pushed into a lake full of ravenous pike by her own brother Mokkan....*shudder*  :( At least he ended up the same way afterwards so it was kind of poetic justice.
From tummy ache, soretail and sniffs,
From grunge and whisker cramp,
From wobbly paws, and flurgy twinj,
O keep all in this camp.

Leatho Shellhound

I also feel bad for thoughs vermin who had pain for most of their little lives.....Slagar and Swartt Sixclaw.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Orinoco

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 18, 2012, 09:10:53 PM
I also feel bad for thoughs vermin who had pain for most of their little lives.....Slagar and Swartt Sixclaw.

That reminds me: Wouldn't falling off a cliff (or even down a well) be pretty painful? When you land, virtually every bone in your body would be broken, and you could nothing but lay there and die. Souds kind of gruesome to me.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

W0NWILL

Those creature that had boiling water poured on them in Redwall, the ones that had hot oatmeal dumped on them in Triss. Basically anybeast that had hot stuff chucked at them. I don't like heat...

Lutra

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 23, 2012, 08:16:06 AM
Those creature that had boiling water poured on them in Redwall, the ones that had hot oatmeal dumped on them in Triss. Basically anybeast that had hot stuff chucked at them. I don't like heat...

There's something I can agree with. ;)  I also couldn't bear the thought of drowning so that puts Tsarmina's death near the top of my list too.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

the poor fox in rakkety tam that falls in the fire. that realy makes me sad.

WildDoogyPlumm

Hmm...
Ungatt Trunn (ouch!!!)
Cluny
Gabool
Gulo
Bane
That's all I can think of right now.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Skipper

Sergeant Lancejack from Rakkety tam, Gulo literally shredded his back and then he charged the vermin.

WarriorOfMossflower

...Cluny. I know, I'm thinking pretty basic, but still. Being crushed by a bell? Sounds pretty painful.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Skipper

Just realized it was vermin deaths  :)
That captin Gabool thought was Greypatch, the scorpion killed him and that would have been pretty painful as well as scary.

Redwallfan7

I'm going to say... Skalrag, because getting targeted with arrows sounds painful to me. (But that's probably because Skalrag is one of my favorite foxes in the series.)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers