News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Requests and my random artwork.

Started by cregga rose eyes, November 19, 2012, 11:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cregga rose eyes

(edited dec 31 2015) I might not be active here, but I have it set so I'll get emails if you guys post stuff on this thread so feel free to post requests for OCs or Fan art or whatever. I'd love to draw it for you guys!

I am moderately active on Deviant Art if your ever wondering what I'm up to: http://lake-lake.deviantart.com/

It would be nice if the RP profile maker is followed when making a request (for redwall- ish and non redwall-ish) unless you have a picture reference of the character. The clearer the description the better. (otherwise I'll stress myself out over things like outfits and such not).
Name
Species*
Side: ((good, bad, neutral?))
Personality
Appearance* (if you want color, please be specific (and try not to leave out eye color, too))
Weapons*
Position: ((where is your character, area-wise. Or do you want me to draw them floating on a plain background, I'm moderate with landscapes, I'm not too fantastic with architecture but I can try))
Etc.
((*=please include in requests))

If you're not specific, anything could happen... (really, anything. The ninjas will take over)

Medias: Pencil, lineart, digital, water color, etc. basically let me know if you want sketch, lineart (feel free to color it in yourself if you want), or digital/ traditional color.
\/digital

\/traditional

I will try to have your pictures done as soon as possible, but I will have to find time around my work schedule, it may be some time before I can really settle down to draw your pictures. There are also some occasions when I only want to draw certain things, so that may also affect the time it takes for me to post things. I also tend to draw the request that draws my eye (I like drawing foxes a lot, so such requests might get done sooner then requests for mice. just forewarning.)

EDIT: you can see more of my artwork at my website: http://emeraldwolf64.weebly.com
I have more random redwall drawings and some none redwall related pics as well.
You can also, from this site, get to my other website where I post the requests so that I can post them here.

I decided to put the list in the first post since that makes the most since...
KEY:
Done
NOT Done
Users
:( - not enough detail in description
:P- done, but unable to upload at the moment

REDWALLER:
Dranfor Rofnard
Maximus the Ranger
Kreastle
Danjosal
Deathtail+ Grimmer
Flurseus

321TUMBLER:
Songbreeze before becoming Abbess
Constance the Badgermum

Jetthebinturong:
Twigtooth
2- caracal and coyote
3- lynx
4 - fox and bear
5 - 2 Binturong
7 - 3 otters
12 - wolverine and lemming

Rainshadow:
Shadow Wildfire
Ovus
Tharn Hlessi

Slagger Mc Muffin:
The rabbit thing  :(-what exactly was wanted?

Troy Troodan:
King Harris

Lord Gorath:
Gorath :( no desciption

Winifred:
Winifred

Buckler the Leg Buckler:
Buckler

Romsca:
Romsca
Cole

Leatho Shellhound:
Stonefeet Earthotter
Featherwood
Mucroni-manum
Leatho and Rain Shadow dancing

Wonwill:
Old mouse writing
Mouse family+ crippled squirrel
Martin in Armor
Laterose
Hare in cloak with torch

Thomas Barkshield:
Mouse in armor

Rusval:
Leneat Tazzun
Rusvul (no scar)

Mask:
Riverwyte the Mask
Bossy ottermaid

Faiyloe
Rath Lona Swifttail

Cluny the Scourge
Cluny and his army
Cluny /\

If I missed something please tell me

Here some artwork I did for myself:

foxes misc.
Christmas fox
fox warrior
vixen holding basket
Captain
Fox Lord
Sweater

Emerald Shortsword/ Silversword
((I did use her in some RPs, but she originated from my fanfic Crestrise))
Painting - lost
Digital headshot
On Logboat
Shiny Pencils
holding sword
Body and headshot
Holding sword

Ashlynn Silverfox
((the main character in my Fanfic Ashlynn's Story))
Kinda Chibi
Pen - looking at tree
Warrior gear
Castle outfit
Digital - Sitting at Redwall

Badgers Misc.
Smith
Badger Headshot

Squirrel misc.
in a tree
headshot
Sorra Darkarrow

Mice misc.
Swinging sword
Abbey Brother
Young Warriormaid
warrior/ ranger

Otters Misc.
Talking
Guard
pledging

Ferret Misc.
double blades
Headshot

Staot and weasel misc.
Leaps and bounds
Sword holder
headshot

rats misc.
standard rat

Fox misc.
Headshot

Wildcat Misc.
Warrior cat
Headshot

Pine Martin misc.
Wearing a cape

Non-Redwall animals misc.
Lots of headshots
Red Panda warrior - Argen
Digital red panda warrior - Argen

All together misc.
Shrews and an otter
To War!
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Redwaller

Name: Dranfor Rofnard
Species: Fox
Weapons: A double-bladed battle-axe in his hands, and a dagger in his belt
Appearance:Grey fur, taller than average, well muscled, mean look in his eyes, two prominent front teeth(upper jaw).
Armour: a leather jerkin, black cape, and
Background: Mountains at the furthest background, a scene of ruin in the back, and a river and small tree at the front, Rofnard his standing in front of a dead badger with it's head hewn off. He his looking at the badger, and his axe has blood dripping from it, a few vermin are among the ruins(there is two rats, one ferret and a stoat).

Do you need more information?

cregga rose eyes

moved:  I will randomly post drawings I have done, such as:

Your description is great, touch bit gory, but I will live.
I will try to have this one done by tomorrow.

Here are more examples of my drawings:
Badger Lord at his forge:

Squirrel maid/warrior, climbing through the trees on a winter's day:

/\ did around an hour ago

And an example of a painting:
Warlord Stoat and his army of stoats and foxes:

/\ did a week ago.

I will attempt to have all requests done by the next day after I see and read your description, Which should happen in a reasonable time since I try to get on at least once a day. The only reason I would take awhile is if you desperately want me to paint your character, than you will have to wait until my next day off of school when I have enough time to get my paints out and sit for around an hour to start and complete your request.
I will try to post if I will have an absence or be if I will be incapable to post your request.((If this happens, I will try to post when I will be able to get back on or when I will be able to post.)
Drifting with the wind

BrookSkimmer

Rainshadow

Those look great!  I love the squirrel!

Okay, so for a request, this is the one that I ask of pretty much everybody that has an art request.

Name:  Shadow Wildfire
Species:  Wildcat
Weapons:  Black bow and arrows, black dagger
Side:  Good
Appearance:  Black fur with white flame mark on forehead, purple tunic, stormy grey eyes
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

cregga rose eyes

Here you go  Redwaller. I hope I got Dranfor Rofnard right. If you really like my drawing and I'm guessing Rofnard is a character of yours in some fanfic/ role-play, you can use the pic as you like. You don't have to reference to me, but just don't say you drew it. This applies to all pics I draw. The person who it is for may use it as they wish to certain limits.

\/ Dranfor Rofnard

((ps: I have decided not to do color for any drawings I draw that have blood in it. I don't know why, but it makes me feel uncomfortable.))
Drifting with the wind

Troy Troodon

Name: King Harris
Species: Old World Monkey
Appearance: I could share my own pictures for an idea.
Occupation: Harris is, The King of The Harraie Monkey Empire, further south. How he and his people came to Europe is currently a mystery.
Abilities: Weapons-Tactic, Hand-to-Hand (Or Paw-to-Paw) Combat, Intellect, Agility, Strategy, Horse-Riding.

He can pretty much summon elephants with towers on their backs to just stand still and that would be enough to send the enemy shivers.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Troy Troodon on November 20, 2012, 10:37:45 PM
Species: Old World Monkey
Appearance: I could share my own pictures for an idea.

Old World Monkey??? Could you give me a definite species, that would help.
Please do share your picture, it will give me a better idea on what you want him to look like.
Do you want a background or will this be more portrait looking???
Drifting with the wind

Redwaller

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on November 20, 2012, 09:21:47 PM
Here you go  Redwaller. I hope I got Dranfor Rofnard right. If you really like my drawing and I'm guessing Rofnard is a character of yours in some fanfic/ role-play, you can use the pic as you like. You don't have to reference to me, but just don't say you drew it. This applies to all pics I draw. The person who it is for may use it as they wish to certain limits.

\/ Dranfor Rofnard

((ps: I have decided not to do color for any drawings I draw that have blood in it. I don't know why, but it makes me feel uncomfortable.))

It's great!!! Thanks!

If it's not too much, I'd like to request another drawing:

Name: Maximus the Ranger
Species: Mouse
Weapons: Bow(straped across his back) and quiver(full), sword.
Appearance: Brown furred, average size.
Armour: Green habit
Scene: Redwall Abbey in the back with the woods around. Maximus is standing on the road to the Abbey, he is leaning on his sword, sun is setting in the back, reflecting on his sword. He also has a little green hat with a few red feathers(Robin Hood style)

cregga rose eyes

Redwaller, That is not too much trouble at all. I would have posted a limit or something otherwise.
Question though Redwaller? If the sun sets in the back, how will it reflect off the sword. I will probably make it look as if I am taking a picture and do the sun spot type of thing. Does that sound good?  I will do that if you are unable to respond soon.
Drifting with the wind

cregga rose eyes

For Rainshadow:

I decided to paint this one since you were not specific on how I did it, and since I had some free time this afternoon((Well at least it was afternoon for me)).

Shadow Wildfire:

I hope your fine with me putting her on Redwall's battlements with her using her bow and arrow.
Drifting with the wind

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Shadow looks great!  And thanks for not drawing a tail for her, or at least not showing it.  I had forgotten to mention that she has no tail.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 21, 2012, 12:14:16 AM
  Shadow looks great!  And thanks for not drawing a tail for her, or at least not showing it.  I had forgotten to mention that she has no tail.

I guess I got lucky, since in the original drawing she had a tail, but I erased it, so that I could put the quiver and arrows in, and forgot to draw the tail back.
Drifting with the wind

Rainshadow

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on November 21, 2012, 12:18:06 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 21, 2012, 12:14:16 AM

I guess I got lucky, since in the original drawing she had a tail, but I erased it, so that I could put the quiver and arrows in, and forgot to draw the tail back.

Haha, that's really lucky!

(As another request:)  Ovus (the Tawny Owl) from Triss.