News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VedCassib

I was just about to post the same thing.

Lutra

I'm not much of a gamer, but this is certainly an interesting idea. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

I just hope that the graphics are good. It's been a while since I've seen a game with high quality graphics.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Shadowed One

I hope it works out. It would be horrible if it failed with everyone's hopes up like this.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

cryptopur

while not final - this is "in engine" and runs at 60fps.
Thoughts?
This is insidede the cloister

Romsca

:o

OMG That is AMAZING!

Would someone mind answering my question?

Quote from: Romsca on May 04, 2013, 01:13:21 AM
I know the answer to this is probably obvious, and it's probably been answered before, but will this be a computer download or a CD-ROM for sale? And, will it work for both Macs and PC's, or just PC's? (I currently have a Mac)

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Dawnwing

That's looking really good!  :)

Bringing up my questions again too:

Quote from: Dawnwing on May 02, 2013, 06:14:46 PM

- "While we develop the Adventure Game we want to give you a way to engage, participate, and access special features like exclusive art, beta programs, development forums and more."
Does this mean that backers may get a chance to beta test the game?

- How does the forum at the $39 level differ from the information revealed in AbbeyCraft?

- Is "The Traitor's Den" something that will only happen if we meet the stretch goal?  Or would it still be a seperate, paid add-on if the goal is not met?

Ungatt Trunn

This sounds really cool! I have to get it when its out!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

It looks wonderful, cryptopur. Thank you for the image.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Ungatt Trunn

Is the game as High-Quality as the pictures are? Because the pictures of it are really, really, REALLY high-quality! And you dont see games with such High-Quality that often!

Life is too short to rush through it.

LordTBT

I think some people may be under the impression that the game will be based off of the novel 'Redwall'...or another book.

It's an original tale inspired by the series.

Rusvul

What will be your character choice, if any? And, will it be a more laggy game on a slow computer, or relatively ok?

VedCassib

Quote from: cryptopur on May 04, 2013, 06:31:40 AM
Thoughts?

It looks fantastic!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: cryptopur on May 04, 2013, 06:31:40 AM
Thoughts?

That looks so cool!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers