General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

ok first of of all u can post your ideas here i think its a great idea lol but i have an idea wat if there were like clubs in this forum
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

The Lady Shael

What do you mean by 'clubs'?
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I think what the new lad is trying to ask is if we can form groups in this forum. I've personally never seen them in action but they areon several forums.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

like clubs u know like people get to gether and form a cklub and decide things i dont know

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

So we form into groups? Cooooooool.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

The Lady Shael

You are all free to form informal groups, I guess. The forum will not be functioning as a "club"-type site though, at least for now. We encourage you guys to create your own though!
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

rakkety tam

wanna join my club then its called  the redwall champians

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

rakkety tam

its in the cellors or was it cavern hole look at both its just called the redwall champions

Taggerung The Otter

i thinnk a family member of BJ should continue the series
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Suggestions here are meant to be forum-related. If you want to discuss aspects of Redwall, I'm sure you've seen the boards for that.
This is an older topic that relates to that subject.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

eualaia

hey Tor shouldnt you lock this if theres a topic like this'un
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Ceteruler

I had an idea:
What if someone could use IRC to make Redwall live chat rooms? We could have live discussions, games, and RP's. We'd have to find someone willing to make it, but it works very well on a different forum that I am part of and I personally enjoy it very much.

Skipper

I was thinking, why not make a section for locked threads eg finished rps/signups etc i think it would make it easier to find stuff.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Good idea. It getz confuzin' tryin' ta sift through it aw at timez.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.