News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Thanks both of you! And, yes, please do request something. I'm going to need something to do this afternoon.  :D
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

Here you go!

Species: Red Fox

Weapons: Scimitar, Dirk, and Bow with arrows.

Physical Description: Sculrig is Tall, Strong and Sinewy with Orange-Red fur and a slight tint of Black fur at the paws. A long scar runs from his left brow to his left cheek, straight through his eye. His left eye is a normal eye with a yellow iris but his right is a milky white orb. He speaks with a deep and gruff voice.

Clothing description: Sculrig wears a tunic of sandy brown with blotches of Grog stains on it. A flat cap of Sandy Brown also is worn on his head. He wears a broad, black buckle belt tied around his waist with his dirk thrust through the right side of the belt and the scimitar through the left. Two big black Sea boots are worn on his feet. His quiver of arrows are shouldered and his bow is held in his paw.

THis was taken from a roleplay thing we did . Some of the things aren't relevent for you to do so you can skip those.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Ok Tam. He looks interesting to draw.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

If you have some more time on your hands, ye could draw him:

Name: Maximus the Ranger
Species: Mouse
Position: Redwall Outcast
Weapons: Sword, bow'n'arrows
Armour: Green habit and a hat like Robin Hood's

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Dranfor looks so cool!  :o

If you're willing, I'd like to request another character.

Species:  Squirrel

Physical description:  Spera has silky blonde fur, a white muzzle and a white neck.  She also has a small patch of white fur on the tip of her tail and a star-shaped white spot on her forehead.  She's rather lean and fit, but not very strong.  Spera has chocolate-brown eyes.

Clothing Description:  Spera wears a Venetian blue dress with a dark brown cloak and a dark brown wide belt.  She has a plain brown leather necklace with a tiny red heart as its only adornment.

Weapon(s):  Spera carries a dagger and a sling.  She is better at using her dagger than her sling, but she's learning to use both well.

And if you want to know how to draw her, as in an expression or something, she'd be smiling and cheerful.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

I can do all of those. Tam, I've started on the pencil sketch for Sculrig. I had time to do it because the electricity went out for a while at my house so I couldn't do my school (I'm homeschooled). The internet went out with it so I couldn't check your description of Sculrig. I remembered enough of it though to get a good start on him!

Rainshadow

Thanks!  Ooh, you're homeschooled?  High five!  *Internet high fives Russano*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

*internet high fives back* YYYaaaayyyy homeschoolers!!

Rusvul

*joins internet high-five.* As it is an internet high-five, there is not a limit to how many people can be high-fiving at one time.

Redwaller

*High-fives Russano* Go homeschoolers! (I'm homeschooled too!)

Russano the Wise

Wow, looks like there's quite a few homeschoolers on this forum.

And now, back on topic, I've finally written down all the requests on paper so if I lose internet again I can still work on them.

Redwaller

I also do that, always take notes of the drawings. But I usually remember it all after first glance.

Off topic, there's a topic for Homeschoolers somewhere in Cavern Hole. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Russano the Wise

Yes, I usually take notes too but sometimes I don't have time to take them right away which is what happened this time. Unfortunately, it just so happened that this time the internet broke before I wrote them down. Thankfully, when I had drawn as much as I could from memory the internet was working again so I could check the description.

Yes, I think I saw that topic when I was still a guest.   

Kitsune

I was homeschooled, until I got a scholarship.
Looks like your pretty busy, so I'll wait more my request. ;D