Yes
69 (90.8%)
No
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Starla1431

Quote from: Tim Churchmouse on May 19, 2015, 08:11:30 PM
I always loved Vitch for some strange, obscure reason. Idk :P

I always liked Vitch too. I don't know why. I just don't find him annoying like a lot of people do.

Skyblade

So did I. I think it's because I had sympathy for him (though if he knew this, he would probably try to slice me). I see him as a creature who could have done more and could have led a better life. Vitch had bad in him, but what happened to him was rough. I think he was deceived just as much as he deceived others.

I think I rooted for Tsarmina. I liked her for some reason, and was sad when she died.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Stellamara

I definitely rooted for Blaggut in The Bellmaker. I loved reading about how happy he was at the abbey, eating with the woodlanders at their great feasts and building cool barrel-boats for the Dibbuns. I nearly dropped the book when Slipp, well... DID THE THING (trying not to spoil it, here). I wish Blaggut could have gone on living at Redwall, but I understand why it was better for him to leave after that. While The Bellmaker doesn't stand out of one of my favorite Redwall tales (Mr. Jacques, you could've given the mousebabe a name!), it particularly liked that story arc.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Damug Warfang

I was rooting for Ungatt Trunn when he fought the Badger Lord.
Look behind you...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Jewel Thief

I've rooted for every last villain I found more enjoyable to read about than the goodbeasts.
Swartt I disliked for murdering Shang Damsontongue, the purple-tongued, bolas-wielding vixen of awesomeness. And for getting Balefur killed so easily. Aaand for getting Cap'n Zigu "outsmarted" and killed... honestly, any three of them were leagues better warriors and commanders than Swartt the Cowardly Scumbag could ever be. Balefur should have cleaved Swartt in half when he had the chance.
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Tungro

I liked all the villains, but the only villain I can think of that I really wanted to win was Vizka Longtooth

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

it depends on how the villain's character is presented as opposed to the hero's character. what is the villain's goals, and how  do they act in the story
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

as much as I hated Kylo Ren I liked him more than Rey so I was hoping for good character development
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Wait, y' flippin' hated Kylo Ren?!...
Anyway, I actually flippin' liked and rooted for Blacktooth, Splitnose and Scratch.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

Yes! I think I always rooted for the vermin because they were so incompetent. In a way they always felt more like the underdogs.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I know what y' bloomin' mean. It's obvious that blinkin' hares are th' best.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

And because said blinking hares are the best so *easily* I feel no need to throw my support behind them. In contrast to say... Dingeye and Thura- who were smart enough to think they could get into Redwall... by posing as moles.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!