Give a Title to the Person Above You!

Started by Rainshadow, August 29, 2013, 01:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

This is a bit like 'Describe the Person Above You', but instead of describing them in one word, you give them a title that tells a bit about them.  An example:

Vilu Daskar:  *Posts*

Rainshadow:  Vilu Daskar, Cellar-Warrior.

Leatho Shellhound:  Rainshadow the Arachnophobe.

Mask:  Leatho Shellhound, Artist of Redwall.

Etc.

RULES:

1.  Please don't be rude to other members, saying things like "Such'n'such, hideous beast".  That's not kind, and this game isn't meant to bring people down.

2.  Don't post extremely long titles, such as "Such'n'such, the lord of the land who brings cookies to those who love him but poisons those who despise him, bringing sadness to their friends".  Keep them short and to the point, please.

3.  You may use more than one word in your titles, but don't go overboard, because that would break Rule #2.

4.  Please post the member's name before or after the title.  Titles like "Artistic BrookSkimmer" are allowed, as long as you put the member's name somewhere in there.  ;)

5.  Have fun!

So, let's get started!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Rainshadow, creative member who can make games to encourage others  ;D

Hope it's not too long.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Leatho Shellhound, The otter who's really a rabbit!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Norham Waterpaw, Jack-of-all-Trades.  (Meaning, you're an artist, roleplayer, frequent poster in several different games, etc.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Norham Waterpaw

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

(That would be 'Norham Waterpaw the air-soft otter.'  ;))

Leatho Shellhound, Rule-breaker!  ;D  :p

Skyblade

Rainshadow the encouraging, outstanding member.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Leatho the Lethargic lackey of la-la-land.   ;D

Translation: The lazy dope of day dreaming  :D