News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hidden Within the Walls RP thread

Started by rachel25, October 07, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Okay everyone, I just have a few things I'd like to say before we start. 1. please keep all you OOC: posting and questions for the OOC: and sign up thread here. 2. I know that for two people this is their first RP and I just want everyone to be considerate of them please 3. this is the first RP I've made so please keep that in mind. 4. We are opening the night I described to everyone in the sign up thread. 5. be carful not to do any PPing of GMing. Thank you and now lets begin! (Oh and one final thing please don't use any smileys in this thread at all) [/b]
                                                                           BIC:
Cien lay half awake half asleep in his bed. The night sounds of Mossflower drifting up to his bedroom window. He could here the distant sound of trees swaying in the night breeze, an owl hooted somewhere outside.
Cien rolled over into a more comfortable position and tried to go to sleep. He was just drifting off when he heard two spine chilling screams from the corridor.
He jumped out of bed and grabbed his jacket, and Martin the Warrior's sword of which he was responsible for being the Abbey Champion.
Cien could hear the screams coming closer. He flung his bedroom door open and ran out side of it and was almost knocked over by two screaming, and crying young mice. They flung themselves on him and hugged him still crying.
Cien didn't know what to make of it.
Sister Lupine was busy in her room writing songs for the up coming Play she was organizing. She found doing such tasks at night, helped calm her and meant that she could practice the songs the next day with the Dibbuns.
She was just putting ink to parchment when she heard awful screams erupt outside in the corridor.
The kindly, young mousemaid tied her dressing gown around her and went to investigate.  

Jukka the Sling

Abbess Fern was awakened by the sobbing of the two mice. The hare got out of bed and hurried downstairs.
"What's going on?" she inquired.
The mousemaid Primrose replied haltingly, "A g-g-ghost! We saw it!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Cien hugged the two mice to him and tried to calm them. "There, there me beauty's. Hush now, there's no such thing as ghosts isn's that right...." he asked the first beast he saw. "Isn't that right Abbess?"

The Shade

A new voice piped up. "Well I should hope not, wot!" It was Ragg, the hare. He looked slightly foolish clad in his colourful night-garments, and long trailing nightcap. "Bally 'ol ghosty disturbed me of me beauty sleep." he muttered.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

"No, there's no such thing as ghosts," Fern reassured the two youngsters. "But why are you up, anyway? It's the middle of the night. You should be fast asleep."
Turning away, she told Ragg, "There's no ghost."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

The two infants wiped their eyes and explained themselves. "We were going to practice da songs for the musical."
"Oh you poor dears!" Exclaimed Sister Lupine as she hurried down the corridor from her room. She knelt down and hugged the sniffing infants.
Cien stood up and smiled at the group of creatures who had left there beds to discover what was going on. "Well looks to be a false alarm folks. I'll take these two back to their beds to get settled."
Cien picked the two mice up and held them in his strong arms. Sister Lupine smiled politely and quickly kissed the two babe's. "Goodnight to you two." 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Glirid was wide awake. After he had heard those two scary monsterdragonthingamajigs' screams he had instantly been on the alert. With "paw" in one paw he hid quietly under the covers, his little eyes peeping warily over the covers so he would see the monsters when they tried to get him.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

the young squirrel maid Bryony came around the corner, looking for what the babes had seen, with an arrow on her bowstring. Seeing nothing, she went to the Abbess(OOC, Bryony is a visitor here, by the way)BIC. reporting to the abbess."there is nothing there, Ma'am, I looked and waited for a few minutes! perhaps something WAS there, and it left, as frightened of the babes as they were of it!!

Jukka the Sling

"What could it be?" the Abbess whispered to Bryony, who shook her head in puzzlement. Though Fern seemed relatively calm to everybeast else, she was quite perplexed as well. The Dibbuns had been so frightened, they had obviously seen something. But what?

Fern straightened up and watched as Cien headed off to the dormitories with the two little mice. As he did so, the Abbess addressed Bryony and Sister Lupine. "I think all three of us need our rest," she said. "We'll talk about this in the morning. Though it's probably nothing. Good night."

rachel25

BIC: Cien was busy tucking the babe's in their beds when he noticed a rather suspicious lump at the end of Glirid's bed. The baby mice had fallen asleep so Cien went over and pulled back the covers.
Sister Lupine nodded at the Abbess wise counsel. "Yes Abbess."
She looked with distaste at Bryony's ready strung bow, before turning and walking back to her room.

(OOC:@Cornflower)

Jukka the Sling

Dawn came. The sun's first rays spilled across the Abbey lawns, bathing everything in an amber-hued light, and making the quiet waters of the pond shimmer and sparkle in the early sun.

Abbess Fern awoke. She got out of bed without waking her husband Mycroft, who was sound asleep. The pretty hare dressed and went downstairs to the kitchens. She was nearly there when she was hit from behind by two small hares.

"G'morning Mummy!"

Fern regained her balance and smiled at her two children. "Well, aren't you up early! Little ones like you usually sleep in. Come on, let's have breakfast. I'm sure the Friar is up."

"Brekkist!" yelled the leveret Brinkut. His elder sister Mayflower took his paw and all three entered the kitchens.

Tiria Wildlough

Melina was leaving the kitchens when she bumped into the Abbess accompanied by Brinkut and Mayflower. 'Hello!' she said, patting the little ones on the head and nodding to Fern. 'Good morning to you.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rachel25

Morning sun flooded into Cien's little room, encouraging him to get up and enjoy the day. Cien pulled the covers over his head rolled over. He had never been a morning beast, and after being up last night he was even more reluctant to leave his bed.

Sister Lupine despite last night's dramas was up bright and early. She wandered along Redwall's battlements, nibbling a scone she had taken from the kitchen's, enjoying the felling of the sun's warmth on her back.
A robin flew down and landed on the battlements just in front of her. Lupine smiled at the curious bird, and crumbled a piece of the scone for the little bird before continuing her walk. Upon reaching the steps which led from the battlements to the Abbey grounds, Lupine walked down them and towards the Abbey itself. Humming a ditty as she went.     

Cornflower MM

OOC- sorry! i forgot to say that i put up my bow before returning to the Abbess BIC.

Bryony woke up, relishing her bed, then remembers what happened last night, jumping out of bed like a thunderbolt, she went to check where the babes saw the odd apparition last night.

After making sure that nothing was there she went to breakfast, getting some good scones spread with meadow cream and jam, taking her breakfast outside, talking to none.

rachel25

OOC: Oh don't worry Cornflower, Lupine doesn't like weapons so that's why she wasn't pleased at the sight of them. oh and please do all your OOC posts in the OOC and sign up thread. I said so in the first post.
BIC Sister Lupine who wasn't really looking where she was going walked slap bang into Bryony.
"Oh I'm so sorry!" Lupine exclaimed.
Cien had finally made a decision about whether to get up or not. Actually his stomach had, and when Cien was hungry he could think of nothing else.
So with reluctance Cien rolled out of bed and got dressed.