News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP part 2 signup

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

The Signup for my "A Winter to Freeze Your Heart Part 2" roleplay.  It takes place one season after the Abbey was captured, so some creatures can have died, and others may have joined the battle. The character limit is increased to three. Signups end on 20th of February, though the Roleplay will start on the 10th. Use whatever character sheet you want. The one below is an example/model.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLOT: Grund Strongblades horde has done it. They have taken over Redwall Abbey. The good beasts of the abbey have fled, and are looking for shelter. They plan on taking back the Abbey, and will fight to the end to do so.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renewed: HanNorwood (Brokentooth), Faiyloe (Kawalan Vatra), Cornflower MM (Arya, Russina), Rachel25 (Zanga, Jantar, Grund.), Dannflorreguba (Ervoyce the Shadow), Shade (Yatar, Kartaka)
Approved new characters: HanNorwood (Turan Lurie) Cornflower MM (Bryant)
Part one characters who were not renewed: HanNorwood (Hail Quickblade)
Name:
Race:
Build:
Eyes:
Fur:
Weapons:
Personality:
Notable Features:
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Unimaginative

Name: Hail Quickblade
Race: Arctic Fox
Build: Small, Wirey, and Quick. Not sturdy or strong.
Eyes: Ice Blue
Fur:Silver, with streaks of a Dark Red.
Weapons: Twin rapiers.
Personality: Hates the fact that almost all Foxes are considered evil. Is actually quite kind and caring.
Notable Features: Has a V shaped cut in his left ear. Is twin brother of Grund Strongblade.

Name: Brokentooth
Race: Ermine
Build: Skinny and Strong.
Eyes: Grey
Fur:Snow White
Weapons:A Bow, and a dagger.
Personality: Cruel and Cunning.
Notable Features:Is a member of Grund's Horde.

The Shade

I think I might join! Quick question; Are we allowed to play mammals that don't appear in the Redwall series?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Unimaginative

Quote from: The Shade on October 20, 2013, 09:11:05 AM
I think I might join! Quick question; Are we allowed to play mammals that don't appear in the Redwall series?
Yep. I find part of the fun of the series is running into new creatures.

rachel25

I'll think about joining and you could call the RP A Winter to Freeze Your Hearts just a suggestion  :)

Unimaginative

Quote from: rachel25 on October 20, 2013, 04:27:53 PM
I'll think about joining and you could call the RP A Winter to Freeze Your Hearts just a suggestion  :)
Genius! It's got the name, and a nod to you.

The Shade

rachel25

How did you change the title. (I've still not worked out how to do that)

The Shade

Faiyloe

This look's fun I might Join. For some weird reason I am feeling inclined to play Grund. I was never good at playing bad characters. I will probably play the abbess or an abbey warrior or something... A warrior who had a broken hart that was mended but it mended crooked resulting in bloodwrath and violent tendency, and a short temper. She is constantly fighting with her self to keep her self under control. She stays away from weapons and is constantly holding herself back. She thinks of her bloodwrath like an affliction, a disease and a curse.  

Well looks like I have my character. I left and came back and that is what I thought of.  I'll make a character sheet for her soon.    
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Sounds good.

@HanNoorwood: How many characters are we allowed to play?

Unimaginative

Quote from: The Shade on October 20, 2013, 06:41:23 PM
Sounds good.

@HanNoorwood: How many characters are we allowed to play?

Two. I figure people may want to play a Hero and Villain, or two heros, or two villains, or something.

The Shade

Great! (I added Weapons to the app, hope ya don't mind.)

Name: Yatar
Race: Ground hog (Woodchuck)
Appearance: With rusty fur, deep brown eyes. He wears a brown habit-like cloak, with a hood which he always wears.
Personality: Even though he sometimes has bouts of seriousness, mostly he is joking to the point of death. Continuity bringing out wise-cracks, and can sometimes be sarcastic.
Weapons: A pair of spears strapped to his back, and a short sword with a bow-guard.
Notable features: Has a small chunk missing from his left ear, but other than that, no injuries.

Unimaginative

Nope. I don't mind at all. I've gone ahead and added them to the basic app, as well.