A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP part 2 signup

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dannflower Reguba

We're at the end, so yeah. I just need to get my thoughts together.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

First off what is the plan of attack oh genius mastermind of the battle field (that's you dan).
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

I posted! Okay, so the idea's this. The Torrent will start by sending about 5 squads of 4 to establish hooked lines between the trees and the walls (two will have large shields, while the other one sets up the line, and the other is an archer to pop up and drop any guard that isn't well covered) meanwhile the otters with slings and javelins will be watching for heads that poke too far above the battlements. Thing is, this entire part of the operation is a diversion, because the... Bird (been too long my friends), will be dropping in from behind the vermin on guard. This is why the operation is being done shortly before dawn, the darkness is needed to conceal the bird, but light would be beneficial to fight in. He will then unlock the gate while the Guosim and Redwallers rush the now open gate. Should the vermin manage to spot plan A in action, the Archers in the trees will get extremely aggressive while the shielded squirrels make their way across the line as fast as they can, loading the wall top with a some total of 10 rather ticked off Torrent that will open the gate. The idea is for all 3 groups the fan out from the (I believe southern wicker gate). The Guosim will split off and focus on cleaning up the grounds in squads, the Torrent will be looking for a way to break in on the beasts inside the abbey, while the Redwallers will hang between, supporting both groups in whatever they need assistance with.

I would imagine that the Kestrel/hawk/eagle/whatever it is should have little to no problem getting the gate open, though everybeast will have to be wary of the southern wall top as there will likely be guards left. Seeing as it's now getting close to dawn, I'd imagine that there are few beasts in the yards, with more on the walls than anything else while the majority of the vermin are holed up in the main building. Also, assuming that there ARE vermin capable of thinking on their side, I would guess that all entrances to the Abbey building itself would be barred and barricaded (to an extent) while the main army was being hastily woken up and prepped for the fight, essentially sacrificing everybeast on the walls and in the yard to the complete lack of mercy they're going to receive (especially from the Torrent). Here's where I imagine things will tense up, but slow down. Time for PM's!

EDIT: During said anticipated lull, the Torrent and Guosim will form up into a curved/forward-facing version of the Guosim windmill maneuver better protected by Torrent shields and weapons.

How's everything sound so far?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

I'm eager to see where this takes you guys, but I don't like your personal text Dan. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Oh yeah? What's wrong with it.  :P

Hey Rach, not trying to nitpick, but how do they know we're coming? We're a long way off yet, and it's pretty dark still (seeing as it's a while until dawn).

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Oh! Ha ha, the idea is that he's calm, so something else is gonna die.  ;) (It's the, angry + calm = total eradication)

The Skarzs

Ohhh. . . *Facepaw.* My mind automatically put the word "stay" between Ervoyce and calm. :P
*Leaves topic so you all can plot.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oh, I'm so confused right now. . . . *Goes back to try reading Danny's master plan yet again*

. . .. .

I think I got it. And what are our characters doing?

Faiyloe

You know I have a better camera now so I should try taking another picture of that drawing and uploading it. That one was really fuzzy.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

@Cornflower MM Do you mind taking Arya, Bryant, and Ushen? I'll take Ervoyce, Jantar, Raphael, and... Vatra.

When I get around to the first post, I'm going to rewind a bit and things will go a bit more to plan. We'll hop the walls quickly, killing off the wallguards on the way in. We'll surround the building and then Ervoyce will demand that Jantar come speak with him.

In the nigh impossible event that any of the other cast members were to return, they could, of course, have their characters back, but I don't foresee that happening.

Cornflower MM