News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Poll: Are you homeschooled?

Started by Jukka the Sling, November 27, 2013, 05:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you homeschooled/were homeschooled?

I'm currently homeschooled
43 (52.4%)
I was homeschooled
11 (13.4%)
I've never been homeschooled
28 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 81

rachel25

Quote from: The Shade on December 16, 2013, 01:39:18 PM
So, anyone do work in their PJs?  :D ::)
You've been watching Messy Mondays.  ::)
And no, my mum won't let me.  :(

Spearfinn

I love homescholling and who does the LEAH (Loving Education At Home) program
Redwallllllll!

rachel25

Not me, I do, PACEs. But recently, my parents haven't been able to order any more, so I've had no work to do for about a week, and a bit.  ;D

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rachel25 on December 21, 2013, 06:59:00 PM
Not me, I do, PACEs. But recently, my parents haven't been able to order any more, so I've had no work to do for about a week, and a bit.  ;D
^^ Awesome! ;D Wish that'd happen to me!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

321tumbler

I'm homeschooled. I was homeschooled starting 3rd grade.

Rusvul

So, anyone do work in their PJs?  :D ::)
I don't get dressed mostly unless we're leaving the house... Which is less frequently than it should be. But when we do leave the house, I always bring a belt and goggles :P

rachel25

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 24, 2013, 08:53:11 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on December 21, 2013, 06:59:00 PM
^^ Awesome! ;D Wish that'd happen to me!
My PACEs still haven't arrived! But I'm ill, which sucks.  :(

Faiyloe

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 26, 2013, 02:23:06 PM
So, anyone do work in their PJs?  :D ::)
I don't get dressed mostly unless we're leaving the house... Which is less frequently than it should be. But when we do leave the house, I always bring a belt and goggles :P

Goggles???

anyway I do It backwards I sleep in my day cloths so If I need to go out side I just do.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

What's so bad about that? PACEs are lovely.  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 28, 2013, 10:38:51 PM
Quote from: The Shade on November 28, 2013, 04:01:29 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 27, 2013, 11:16:38 PM
I am homeschooled, and I think its aswome!
The thing is...what does aswome mean;D

Currently I'm homeschooled.   :)
Awesome is an overused word. Awesome means awe-inspiring. It doesn't mean the same thing as 'Cool'.
Yes, I'm homeschooled. It's awesome. Bahahahahahaha.
@Rus: I think I saw somewhere that you unschool... so what's that like? Do you just do whatever you want, or do you have some assigned reading, or something?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

PrimroseWarrior

we have textbook, although the programes tend to be differant cos homeschool books are aimed at an individual while at regular its for the whole class.
Does that make sence?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

SandyB

We don't have home-schooling in Britain. The government sees it as a form of truancy.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: SandyB on March 16, 2014, 10:15:25 PM
We don't have home-schooling in Britain. The government sees it as a form of truancy.
Are you sure? There are families in Britain who homeschool legally.

321tumbler

I know it's illegal in Germany.