News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Poll: Are you homeschooled?

Started by Jukka the Sling, November 27, 2013, 05:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you homeschooled/were homeschooled?

I'm currently homeschooled
43 (52.4%)
I was homeschooled
11 (13.4%)
I've never been homeschooled
28 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 05, 2015, 08:04:19 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 01, 2015, 09:49:11 PM
35 homeschoolers.
WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE FORUM WITH OUR STRENGTH IN NUMBERS AND DOMINATE FOREVAH!!!!  ;D

Umm. . . . No thanks, I'd really rather not.

Rusvul

I want to have just enough power so that I can have an egg sandwich whenever I want and get free games on Steam. Past that, and it's just responsibility with no benefit.

Delthion

That is subjective, you have fallen into a trap that many others have fallen into and you have told them so... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

I think subjectivity around personal preferences is acceptable, don't you?

Delthion

Yes, yes of course, I just couldn't pass that opportunity.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I did do online school for a few years, but I'm back to homeschooling now. The online didn't come in my grade level.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Perifaen

I do a bit of both. I only take two classes at a school.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Skyblade

I've always gone to public schooling, and I like it (kind of ;)). Homeschooling looks interesting and sounds good, but I would not have my life any other way. There are great people and fantastic opportunities I've had through my education. I met my small circle of IRL friends, learned how to make music (while bonding with my teacher), and traveled the state through nerve-wracking yet worthwhile competitions. School has gone well, and I hope college is even better :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Amber

I've been homeschooled all my life, and I love it.

Maudie

Quote from: Skyblade on January 20, 2016, 02:47:23 AM
I've always gone to public schooling, and I like it (kind of ;)). Homeschooling looks interesting and sounds good, but I would not have my life any other way. There are great people and fantastic opportunities I've had through my education. I met my small circle of IRL friends, learned how to make music (while bonding with my teacher), and traveled the state through nerve-wracking yet worthwhile competitions. School has gone well, and I hope college is even better :)
^^ this is how I feel about homeschooling.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3